Chapter 9

A couple of weeks have passed since Jungkook's apology dinner with you at the restaurant. You actually found him at the library one day reading a textbook since Jimin couldn't hang with you at the lounge like he usually does.

Ever since then, you and Jungkook would always talk and hang at the library whenever you found yourself alone. It was nice having another friend to talk to before class started so you weren't stuck playing games on your phone alone.

"Hey, funny seeing you here." Jungkook smiles as you put your bag behind the chair that was next to him and sits down.

"Yeah right." You said which caused him to chuckle.

He looked at the huge textbook that you put down on the table as you went to go grab your notebook and pens from your bag.

"Oof anatomy. I can't imagine that to be fun." He said as he pulls out and turns on his laptop.

"No sir it's not but it'll come in handy one day. I learn about all the 206 bones of the human body and if anyone pisses me off I'll know which ones to effectively break." You smile.

"That's not scary."

"I'm a nursing major, what else would I be?"

He smiled with you. This was usually how your friendship worked. Both of you playfully making witty remarks and jokes to one another.

"So you have any plans this week other than just studying?" You asked him as the both of you sat there doing your own work in peace.

"Not really. I have a fair coming up in a few weeks where I have to demonstrate my plans for my final project."

"Oh is that the thing they do in the lounge where kids show off like the robots they built?"

"Bingo!" He said as he worked on a paper due for a class.

"So what's your plan?" You asked him. He was in the middle of typing something, when he turned to you.

"I was planning on making a videogame. Nothing crazy or anything yet but maybe like a small demo."

"Oh that's cool. Hey, if you need any help with that my parents work for a videogame company. I personally don't know anything, but I could hook you up." You nudge.

He chuckles. "I'll hold you up on your offer if I need it." He smiles. "What about you? Got any plans?" He asks back.

"Nothing much going on for me either. I'm just trying to get by these last few weeks so I can relax before midterms kill me." You said as you stretched in your seat so you wouldn't get too stiff as you took notes from your textbook.

"That's fair enough. Midterm season is a lot."

You sighed. "Ahh college is so boring. I really could've just dropped out."

"Don't say that. How would you become a nurse if you didn't go?"

"Do I really want to be a nurse? At this point I don't think I had any other options or plans?" You questioned as you pondered about your life choices.

"Stay in college Y/n. That's where figuring your life out comes in."

"Easy for you to say Mr. Comp Sci." You mumbled.

"I'm not that big of a nerd, why does everyone do that to me?" He asks, mindlessly.

"I don't know it just fits you."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head before the both of you continued to work. You both sat in comfortable silence together, making small conversation here and then but stayed concentrated on your studies.