Chapter 2: Kidnapping at its finesse

Start from the beginning

Although Eira couldn't understand a single thing the girl said, she knew she was wondering where she was as she followed her gaze that roamed around the room.

The poor soul had still not taken in her naked form and Eira dreaded that moment. As if on cue to her thoughts, the girl finally glanced down at her own body, her eyes widening even more by the second.

She then let out a piercing scream throughout the room and Eira's eyes filled with tears as she looked at the girl wrapping her hands around her own body. She began sobbing so loudly that the whole room echoed with her cries.

Eira remained quiet, her chest tightened, and unstoppable fat tears rolled down her cheeks like a river, as she just watched her.

They flinched when the door to the room on the left side suddenly bolted open and two men fully dressed in black came in.

"Ayo, what's the noise for?" One of them yelled as the other simultaneously said with an evil smirk forming on his face, "She's awake!"

The former came forward and snickered down at the young girl, his upper range of yellow stench teeth adding to the aura of the room, "Ready for round two?"

The girl disgustingly cried out again as the man mercilessly yelled at her to shut up.

"Who... who are you? What do you want from me?" The girl's lips quivered as she voiced out her thoughts.

"It doesn't matter who we are. We're just here to have fun before we send you to the Boss." The yellow toothed man answered as he put his hands on the girl's face, caressing it ever so smoothly as she flinched and leaned away from his touch.

Eira could not watch without uttering a word. She had no idea what would come to her. She could only be ascertained that the supposed boss behind all this was Don Dembo, her only nemesis.

There could never be anyone who would put her in this situation. Except if she so unfortunately fell victim of kidnapping and prostitution. But she was more leaned on the first option. It had to be him, the ultimate bastard.

The sound of a slap resounded across the room, forcefully shifting Eira's gaze towards the source. She saw the girl hunched on the bed with her face covered, long strands of hair down on the mattress.

She realized the reason for the slap was due to the girl trying to wriggle out of the man's grip. The yellow toothed man began unbuckling his pants.

"Whatcha doin?" The other man asked from behind, hesitating.

"What does it look like?" The yellow teethed man replied with a duh expression. He unzipped his pants and pulled it down. I closed my eyes feeling the bile rising my throat as the girl began sobbing.

"Stop right there, Mac. Boss won't like it. He gave strict instructions to not disturb this fuc- I mean this one here." He said looking at Eira with pure malice.

She shuddered at the disgusting gaze set on her, but her brain jolted when realization of what the man said dawned upon her.

"Who's your boss? And why am I being held?" Eira spoke against the loose cloth tied around her mouth. Her voice sounded muffled, and her breath stunk.

'How long have I been here for?' She thought.

"Unfortunately for us, you've been sold." Mac said while zipping up his pants with an angry expression as the other man removed the dainty cloth from her mouth.

Eira's brain stopped functioning. Not that it was properly working at this point anyway. She was certain the drugs were still having their effect on her, but this information led her to a stranger era, where nothing seemed to make sense.