Babysitter

Set in RTTE ~ Hiccup and Astrid aren't dating ~

ENJOYY

~~~~

It was a sunny day at the edge, a few clouds filed the sky but the sky was a bright blue. Everyone was in there huts, doing there own thing. Hiccup went out of his hut, and saw Stoick. He became nervous. Maybe something went wrong, he thought. 

"Dad, what are you doing here?" He asked, running up to him. He noticed the baby in his arms. 

"Uhh, why are you holding a baby?" Hiccup said, narrowing his eyes. The twins ran out of there hut, walking towards Stoick and Hiccup, followed by Astrid, Fishlegs and Snotlout.

"Oh son, I need you all to take care of her for the time being, her names Bella. It's too dangerous at Berk." He began. "We might be under attack very soon."

"Then we need to help!" Said Hiccup, his dad put his arm out, still holding the baby in the other. 

"No lad, we've got it all under control." He said. Hiccup sighed, his father could be stubborn sometimes, but he was the chief. 

"No way, we are not taking care of that thing." Said Snotlout crossing his arms. 

"I have enough bad experiences with children." 

"That's because they don't like you" Astrid said, rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah, we already have a child to take care of over here." Said Ruffnut, pointing to Tuffnut. 

"Hey!" Tuffnut shouted at her, Fishlegs breaking them apart before a fight started.

"We can take care of her!" Said Astrid, Stoick carefully placed the baby girl in her arms. It started to wail. 

"Shh shh, it's okay." Astrid said. She spoke gently, rocking the baby in her arms. The gang looked at her in shock.

"Astrid has a girly side!" Said Ruffnut. She glared at her. 

"So do you sis, remember that time where you wanted to be a princndihwdmm" he began to say, but Ruffnut slapped her hand againsed his mouth to keep him quiet. 

"We will be going now" She said chuckling, as she dragged Tuffnut away. The gang stood in silence. 

"I'm sure we'll be fine" said Hiccup, waving his dad goodbye. He turned to Astrid. 

"I'll take care of her!" Said Astrid, excitedly, holding the sleeping baby. He smiled, It seemed like she was really good with kids. 

"Okay." Hiccup said, 

Hiccup, Fishlegs and Snotlout all walked to the clubhouse, leaving Astrid with the baby girl. She walked to her hut and set the baby down on her bed, she wrapped blankets making a little mattress / bed and layed her down. She smiled, walking out of her hut to go to the clubhouse for dinner. She realized that Stoick didn't even say the baby's name.

The gang was eating dinner at the clubhouse. Astrid turned to Hiccup,

"Did your dad say what the baby's name was?" Astrid asked. 

"Yeah, Bella." He responded, gazing into her ocean blue eyes. Her eyes widened with excitement and she jumped up.

"That is the most cutest name ever." She said, Ruffnut looking at her weirdly, so did Snotlout. She ran out of the clubhouse to get Bella. She got to her hut and found Bella crying, Astrid picked her up gently, holding her in her arms.

"It's alright, shh shh." She said rocking her, she walked back to the clubhouse with the baby in her arms.

 She sat down and put a bottle near her mouth. Bella smiled and drank it quickly.

"Jeez, that baby was hungry" Said Ruffnut, staring wide eyed at the baby like it was some sort of creature. Tuffnut nodded in agreement. 

"Hey, Hiccup can you take care of her for a while, I need to check up on Stormfly." Astrid said, gazing into Hiccup's forest green eyes. He sighed. 

"Alright." He said, giving her a smile. She smiled back, handing the baby to Hiccup. 

"Thanks!" She said, walking out of the clubhouse behind the others. 

Astrid checked up on Stormfly, she was sleeping outside of her hut. She smiled at her dragon and walked back to the clubhouse to check on Hiccup. She stopped after hearing his voice and peered inside the clubhouse, but out of sight.

"Hey, you" he said gently, ticking her foot. The baby giggled and squealed. Astrid's face had the biggest smile on her face. Hiccup threw the baby up in the air, but not to high catching her. She squealed and laughed in joy. 

She walked in.

"Well, look at you" Said Astrid, smiling and crossing her arms. Hiccup quickly turned around. 

"Oh, h-hey Astrid" He said chuckling nervously, holding Bella. 

"How long were you standing there?" He said, looking at Astrid. She laughed, 

"Long enough to see your little scene there" She said giggling. His face turned red. But he gently gave the Bella back to Astrid. The baby gazed up at her and smiled, she smiled back. 

"Mama" She said, pointing at Astrid. Her eyes widened, and chuckled. 

"No no, I'm not your mom- we are taking care of you" she said, baby squirmed and started to cry again. 

"Oh no, shh, it's okay Bella" She said stroking her thin but not much hair. Hiccup smiled and nudged her

"You would be a good mom though" He teased. She glared at him and punched him in the arm lightly.

"I should put her to sleep" Astrid said. 

"Okay, my dads picking Bella up tomorrow." He said. She nodded. Suddenly she leaned in and her lips were touching his. He kissed back, both pulling away. Hiccup stood there in shock and Astrid smiled. 

"Goodnight Hiccup" She said starting walking out of the clubhouse. He snapped out of it.

"Night Astrid" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! <3

have a good day or night

byeee~