Can't Sleep

in RTTE <3 hope yall enjoy

( Hiccup & Astrid are dating )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Astrid's POV ~

It was a pretty stressful day today. Especially for Hiccup, he was mostly in his hut all day working on something. He won't tell me what it is so it must be is secret project. But he has also been pretty stressed with the dragon hunters and protecting the Edge too. Everyone in the gang was asleep, I was a bit worried about Hiccup so I decided to check on him.

I walked to his hut and saw Toothless sleeping outside. He probably was disturbing Hiccup and told him to go outside. 

I opened the door quietly, incase he was asleep. I saw him beside his desk with his back to the doorway. He was rubbing his head and he looked really stressed. I walked up behind him and hugged his middle from behind. He flinched. 

"M,lady what are you doing here"?! he said looking at me and he had worry in his eyes. "I'm okay Hiccup, I just wanted to come see you" I said smiling.

~ Hiccup's POV ~

"I'm okay Hiccup, I just wanted to come see you" She said with a big smile or her face. She knows me so well. I did panic for a minute there. 

"I'm just so.." I paused. I didn't want to admit it. "stressed".

"I can't go to sleep, there's just too much on my mind". I finally said taking a deep, shaky breathe. Astrid looked at me with concern and hugged me tight burring her face in my chest.

"Hiccup don't worry, we are all here to help you, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Heather, the Twins and me". 

She had such a soft soothing voice. "Thanks M'lady". She put her arm out to pull me up. 

"You should get to sleep". She said while guiding me to my bed. I lied down and she gave me a blanket. I felt kind of lonely. 

"Astrid"?

"Yeah"?

"Please stay" I said. She smiled and cuddled up beside me laying her head on my chest. I stroked her hair, I loved her so much. She looked into my eyes and I gazed into her ocean blue eyes. "I love you Hiccup". 

"Love you M'lady". I kissed the top of her head and she fell asleep. I looked down at her again. Her breathing was so steady and soft, she started to shiver. I cuddled closer to her to stop the shivering. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on making my oneshots a big longer, but yes sorry this one was short. Tell me if you liked it and keep commenting ideas <3 

byee!