Secrets shared

Let me be your teddy.
Hug me when you're lonely.
Get comfort from the warmth.
Don't be sad my babe.
I can't help you exit.
But I will endure it,
With you
Always and forever,

.......................................................

All the way home and even after washing up and sitting on my table for completing my homework, I couldn't get it out of my head...get him out of my mind. I can still feel his warm lips on my forehead. It was crazily weird but it also felt good sending shivers to my stomach whenever I thought about it. I don't know why he kissed me. To be honest it wasn't a big deal but why my mind is making it a big deal?

It was just a friendly kiss. I am sure it doesn't mean anything to him... but why? Why do I feel this way? I shouldn't feel this way. It's wrong. I don't even know him that long for me to feel this way. I shook my head to clear the thoughts in my head and tried to concentrate on my homework.

It was so late when I finished my homework, only then I realized that I was hungry. Grandma didn't call me for dinner, and I know she didn't like to disturb me while I was studying. I went to her room to check on her, and she was sleeping soundly. I closed the door to her room slowly and went to the kitchen to see what she cooked for dinner.

I heard the doorbell when I waited for the food in the oven which I kept to reheat. It was near 9 pm and I wonder who it was at this time. I opened the door to see two familiar faces.

"V! Jay! What are you guys doing here?"I was really surprised to see them here at this time. They both were soaked completely due to the rain outside and were shivering. They were still wearing their uniform, so I guess they didn't go home after school.

I didn't wait for them to say anything. I pulled them inside and offered them a towel each. I took an oversized t-shirt and a hoodie of mine along with some pants from my wardrobe and offered it to them to change. They hesitated but complied when I urged them to do so. I didn't want them to get sick.

I showed them the guest bedroom to change and went to the kitchen to make some food for them. I didn't know why they were here but they looked like they were tired and hungry. Even if they weren't, I don't want to eat alone when they were here.

I served the dinner on the table and called them. They both are oddly quiet from the moment they were here. I am not sure about Jay but as far as I know, Vian can never be quiet for this long. Jay hesitated for a moment before he touched the food but Vian didn't wait for him. He ravished it within a minute and didn't deny it when I served him again. I decided to wait until they finish their food to talk.

They helped me with cleaning and we started to watch TV. Still, they didn't open their mouth. I guess I should be the one to talk first. I switched off the TV and turned to them with a meaningful look.

"What's wrong?" They looked down when I asked them. I know they didn't want to open up to me yet and I was willing to wait but this I can't overlook. Two boys knocking at my door at night looking like a stray dog is not a simple thing for me to ignore without knowing the reason.

"What made you come here at this time? Is something wrong?"I enquired a little worried.

They both looked at each other's faces and then mine. I could feel that they were uncomfortable telling me especially Jay and that made me more curious.

Finally, Jay started to talk. "We were hoping... um... do you mind if..." I could see that he was trying so hard to form a sentence but failed to do so. I wonder why.

"We were wondering if we could stay here for the night if you don't mind. We can sleep on the floor. I swear we won't snore or anything and we will be on our way once the sun rises." Vian said anxiously but I didn't know how to react to that.