The Necklace.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Before I could say anything he retrieved the necklace from the box and took the liberty to hook it on my neck and I didn't protest.

"It looks good on you," he said with a smile, and I could say that it was genuine.

"I know I promised that I wouldn't leave you until I die, Ava." He said grabbing my shoulders with his hand and lowering his head a little to meet my eyes.

"But I think I just did when you said you didn't trust me." he released me with a bitter smile. "Goodbye, Ava. I won't ever come into your life ever again." Saying that he just walked away without looking back leaving me to weep alone.

I loudly cried yelling at the distant sky. The pain was unbearable than it was when he left me years ago at that park. I thought I wouldn't survive this time. I didn't want to... I wished to disappear from everyone's lives sparing them from all the pain I caused them... and myself.

........................................................