Till death do us part.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................"Ava..." he called my name grabbing my hands in his. "AVA," he called again to grab my attention as I kept saying things and that made me stop. "It's okay. You don't have to drive me. I drove here in my car. I can make it. I will talk to Jay on the way." He assured me and I nodded.

I accompanied him to the elevator, and he smiled at me getting inside. "Take some rest." He said and I nodded smiling.

When the elevator was about to close, he suddenly moved forward and tugged me inside grabbing my hand. My body collided against his as I couldn't control my force since he pulled me suddenly but his hand stabilized me looping his hand around my hip.

I looked at him nervously biting my lips. "Only my death will take me away from you, I promise." He said with no tint of playfulness in his eyes. My heart swelled up as a thought crossed my mind. He practically said, 'Till death do us part.'