He then reached out towards Reyna and walked back to her room, coming back after a few minutes. Martha, Reyna and I had been having a 'tea party' after eating. Although I haven't really been playing my role, I was lost in thought as usual.

"Oh so you can hear? Well that's good to know." She replied back. That's one thing I loved about Martha, she didn't take shit from anyone, that also includes her boss. Take notes Axarii. Speaking of boss...

"Do you know any available jobs around here? Winston offered to continue to pay for the house but I can't accept that. My kids and I are the ones living here and he's already done so much. Maybe tomorrow I can ask him if we could go around and look for a job that pays well." I asked before my thoughts began taking over.

"Any available jobs... I can't think of any in this area but you should ask Benson to get in contact with his great grandson when he gets back. He should be able to hook you up with something." She said after a few moments.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" I asked before looking up at Xavier who was sending a glare Martha's way, her having an innocent look on her face. What's wrong with me working for Benson's great grandson?

"She won't be working for him. Whatever you're trying to start, don't." He warned out to Martha, the tone of his voice indicating that he meant every single word.

"Umm hello? Is this mic on or what? I'm the one that decides whether or not I want to work for this guy. I don't even know him yet you're making such a big deal over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you!"

"That's just it Axarii! You don't know him but I do. I've worked with this guy before and you know nothing about him, you don't know what he's like when he sees something he wants." He growled out as he was now in front of me. Good thing the kids were asleep now.

"Hopefully he's not as bad as you right now." I muttered out before pushing him away. "What's this guy's name anyway?" I asked. If he irks Xavier this bad then I'm sure I've met him before. Maybe at a business meeting or...

"That's none of your business considering the fact that you're not meeting him." He stated before turning away from me.

Thump!

Xavier slowly turned back around before looking at me. "Did you seriously just throw a shoe at my head?" He questioned before he picked it up and made his way towards me. "I sure did and just to let you know, I will find a way to get in contact with this mysterious man and I will work for him.

Now you can go piss off and head back to your sweet little home." I said before adding a sweet smile on my face. Martha managed to beat Xavier before he could reach me, from the looks of it he was ready to kill. Which only made me want to know this man even more. "I think that should be enough for now... maybe we should just lea-" Martha began.

"Come work for me." Xavier said. I wasn't quite surprised that he said that but the look on Martha's face showed that she didn't expect that from him.

I found it very funny how he wouldn't let me work for him when we were together but now that we're not, he wants me to work for him.

"That sounds tempting but I'll have to decline. Speaking of working for you, that little bitch still works for you doesn't she? But it's not like I didn't expect that. And you really want me to believe that nothing went on with the two of you? And we both know that she had something to do with those damn pictures. I don't want to work with people like you or her. Leave, please and thank you."