When I came out I saw her standing in front of the mirror. She was looking beautiful in her orange saree but her bare white back was not helping me.control! But she had not noticed me yet I saw her eyes fixed on something, more precisely her mangalsutra.

I went near her and slide my arm around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck.....her smell is so intoxicated, I felt like I am in another world. A world full of peace and love, only me and her.......she started to wiggle in my hold only to tighten my hold. Then I threatened her that if she ever try to hide anything from me then no one can save her...

.later when I went to breakfast table maa asked her to serve me. she being my scared kitten served me very timidly. Being an stupid I embarrassed myself in front of all..by the way she is a great cook...

Someone knocked the door of my cabin..

"Come in"

"Hii baby"another drama...uff

"Hii , so how was France?" I asked sneha....

"It's soo good. I did a lot of shopping and missed you a lot." She said coming towards me..

"Hmmm" . She came and sit in my lap. I tried to create some distance between us...

"Baby what are you doing don't say you are doing this being a good husband. I know there is nothing like that and you love me.". she said irritatedly. Just the word husband added fuel to fire...

"There is nothing like that. I have a important meeting." I reasoned....

"It can wait baby"..she said and suddenly pulled me into a kiss,, I tried to push her but she holded my collar and deepened the kiss. I held her shoulder to push her but a voice made her broke the hold.. and what I saw made my world slipped.

There standing my wife looking at us and our position...but the hurt and pain was clearly evident from her eyes like she was begging me that don't do this.....she came near me and smiled, she fucking smiled. After watching her husband with other woman she smiled. Just great...her words angered me more when she said she bough the lunch and handed me saying have a nice lunch....when yash ask her to stop she said she had to go and I am also busy... Just great.....

"Baby she was your bit." ... Before she could say anything....

"Get out." ..yash shouted at her..

"Baby say him na" she whined...

"Sneha...." Yash again warned her

"Go .."

"What? "...

"Just go.." .I shouted.. she quickly took her bag and ran away..

"Why the hell man, what is that all? Are you out of your mind. I am ashamed of you..." He shouted at me..

"Yash just go...before I loose my control...."

"Fuck yourself.. fine I am going but as your well wisher I wanna say don't do anything the you can't recorrect...." He warned me

"Just go..".I shouted...he stormed out the cabin...I don't know what I am doing I am feeling guilty...I don't want her to see all this...her pained face was coming in front of me...I will go mad...I have to do something I needed peace I needed her....but not in front of all...without anyone's knowledge, without her knowledge...I know what I have to do....

Later the day I went home....I saw my mom sitting in the living room..

"Mom where is she.?" I asked her..

"You came. Who?.." she asked blinking her lashes..

"What who mahii only".i said knowing very well she is teasing me..