CHAPTER-59

"Mahi's p.o.v..."

"White fairy" I heard a whisper but didn't opened my eyes feeling the warmth surrounding me. I was tightly wrapped in someone's arms. Someone whom I love the most...

"Wake up baby." I opened my eyes and saw two blue eyes staring right at me with all the love in them.

"Good morning.."he said pecking my lips softly.

"Goooood morning" I replied snuggling more closer to him and something poked me..what...

I immediately tried to pull back but his hold on me tightened.

"Adi...what are you doing?" I asked while trying to push him away.

"Making love to my wife." He replied without any hesitation. This man has no shame.

"Youuu...." he shut me up by putting his lips into mine.

"My baby.."he mumbled burying his face in my neck.

"I am not......I was cutt off by the sound of by the ringing of his phone.

"Fuck that man." He said pulling away from me. I glared at him which as usual went ignored.

"Aditya you dickhead why are you not in the office. I swear I will cut your baby making mac....he turned of the speaker. My ears turned red after listening bhai's words.

"I will call you later." He cut the call and walked towards me like a predeator. I squeezed myself more into the bed. Did I told you he can be scary at the times.

In an instant I was in his arms. The only cloth I have on my body is his misplaced shirt. I tried to Wiggle out of his hold but he only tighten it more.

I hide my face in his broad chest to prey away from this embarrassment. He made me sit on the counter and went somewhere.

Taking my micky mouse tooth brush in his hands he started brushing my teeth. Meanwhile I applied a pinck of toothpaste on his nose making him glared at me. After washing my mouth and face. I tiptoed and kiss his both the cheeks.

"My micky mouse." I muttered making him scowl at me

"I am not any mouse." He spoke arrogantly. I chuckled and pecked his lips softly.
:::::::::::::::

3 weeks later

"Viana I am done with the dinner.  Please serve this on the table." She nodded and started taking the food outside. I prepared whole food just the way he loves.

Speaking about him my whole being started feeling giddy and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Life has become so beautiful that I never thought it can be. Whole day I spent either doing something for him or thinking about him. 

When I ask him did he miss me? He will show me in his ways how much he missed me. He makes loves to me every night showing me how much he crave for me.

Everyday I feels his love and protectiveness growing more and more. He is truly a beast. Hard but cute...

The front door opened making me snap out if thoughts. I ran knowing it's him only.

The guards open the vast door but no one was there. I was about to turned back but my eyes caught two little figures standing there grinning at me.

I couched down towards their level and touched their cheeks.

They are are pair of twins of about three to two years of age. A boy and a girl.

"Angeeel.."the boy jumped open me taking me off guard. I catched him and wrapped my arms around him.