CHAPTER-13

Do vote and comments...😊

Love....you may hide it through your words....but your actions will show its intensity......💕

Mahi's p

Mahi's p.o.v.

"Are you done with the packing? He asked me, as he entered inside the room ...

"Yes, but few things are left. I will do them later on. You go get fresh, I will serve the dinner".... I started moving outside.. but his hold on my wrist stopped me from moving outside...

"Why are you doing this?" He asked looking intensely in my eyes....

"Doing what?" I asked knowing very well what he is indicating....

"Pretending to love me? Are you trying to fool me once again?" He smirked..

"My love doesn't need any justification.. and about pretending it's about understanding the common difference between pretending and sincerity"....

"Oh! So you are sincere this time, oh ya now you may have thought you got a chance, by marrying a billionaire so why not to take its advantage".... He mocked at me....

"Money,.. keep your money in your pocket adii.... It may buy you thousands of materialistic things, but what you needed is out of your or can say your money's reach"... I said softly putting my palm on his cheeks...his smirk was whipped off from his face..

"Oh, so now you will tell me what I needed or not?" He asked raising a eyebrow and a pinch of anger....

"No, who i am to tell you that?" I asked looking back into his eyes which was stabbing holes in my body...he suddenly switched our position...that now I am standing with the support of mirror and he was leaning against my body....there was not a inch of gap between our bodies...and his one hand is on my waist and another one on the mirror....

"You wanna know who you are to me? Then let me show you my scarlet"...he said in a deep voice near my ears sending shivers through my body....and started kissing my jaw going down and down....I wasn't able to say anything my legs are wobbling...like a jelly...I took the support of his shoulders for prevent myself from falling....but as soon as his hand touched the zip of my top my eyes snapped open. I pushed him...he stumbled but a bit but composed himself..

"Why, what happened? Are not you the one asking who you are to me.. then let me show you.." he said taking a step closer to me...

"First learn to treat me like one..then claim your rights..first learn to respect one, then expect from others....first earn my trust that enough, that I will willingly submit myself to you...leave love, you even didn't respect me...and you know don't do anything that you lose my love too...." By now tears are running through my eyes..he was looking at me with anger and guilt....but I moved out from there...

This time he didn't stopped me...why me? why I have to face all this shit?...i went the inside the kitchen and served his food in plate and asked the maid to take it to his room....as I lost my appetite.i directly went inside my room and attend a meeting with my team through video conferencing...by the time I was finish there was a knock on the door...I frowned...who it could be?