CHAPTER-54

" You....and just like that I wrote the greatest poem in a word."
:::::::::::::::

"You don't have to feel worried about my wife. Her husband is enough to take care of her" A sharp cold voice cutt him off.

My eyes met with his blue eyes which was full of furry. It was like he is going to explode soon. But this time I have too many questions to ask him. No relationship can be established on the bricks of lies.

"Cool down man. I was just asking her that does she know about your pregnant girlfriend." I felt like a knife being stabbed in my heart. Why it is hurting so much?

"Get out" I flinched back by his sudden outburst. His tone hold the same calmness but it was fine enough to make someone shudder in fear.

"Ja. Jason please leave" I pleaded him not wanting him to face the warth of angry lion.

"But Mah.." he  started again..

"Please"...I raised my hand to stop him as I had already enough for the day. He left from there giving him a challenging look.

Mustering all my courage I looked in his eyes.

Author's p.o.v.

"Adi" she called him softly.

"I..he started..I didn't ask him but he just....He cutt her off not wanting to hear any nonsense.

"I trust you." Three words and a pool of emotions. Nothing but their trust won this time. He knows that she is too fragile to harm anyone and the hidden tactics of Jason didn't went unnoticed by him.

Before she could say anything he left from there leaving her alone with many unasked questions.

"Pariii" Diya came running inside and wrapped her tiny hands around her legs.

"My baby" she picked her in her arms and kissed all over her face which made her giggle.

"Let's go, I will feed you dinner and then we will eat ice cream. Mahi told her to which she nodded eagerly.

"Come first we call your chachu.(Uncle) " She made her way outside with diya in her arms. She yawn and buried her face in mahi's neck.

"Mahi" I turn back and saw rihana standing there.

"Yes"I asked her to continue.

"Alisha mam told me to inform you that she is going outside with her husband." She informed mahi.

"Okk. You go it's getting late."She left from there not before giving her a full blown smile.

"I fucking will not tolerate any further delay. A day later consider yourself fired." His powerfull voice boomed in the mansion making her sight. Little diya's all sleep flew out of the window hearing him shouting.

"It's okk baby" mahi cooed her.
She turned and saw him descending the stairs..

"Where is dev and jiya?" He asked her seeing whole house empty.

"Bhaiya is in Delhi and bhabhi got some emergency. She will come tomorrow. " He nodded understanding.

"Chachuuuu"...diya jumped upon him. His reflexes are fast enough to catch her immediately.

"Carefull my doll" he walked with her in his arms.

After dinner all three of them got up.

"Okk, now wle will play." Diya clapped her hands.

"It's late babydoll. Sleep, we will play tomorrow." He tried to made her understand but she is too stubborn.

"Pleaseeee" she pouted. In a friction of second his heart melted.