CHAPTER-34

Aditya's p.o.v....

"I am saying sorry for the hundredth time, just stop hitting me.." finally I was feeling relax after beating this idiot friend of mine..

"You deserve this.."I snapped at him... Idiot..

"It was not my fault" ... He yelled at me, but a look was enough for him to shut his mouth...

"Oh?! Then which idiot gave me the idea to trap sneha and find the truth.." I shouted back at him..

"Okk, I gave you this idea but I wasn't aware about that ree friend of your wife will come and destroy everything..."he finally accepted this..

"It's okk, but how dare him to enter my club and bribe my man to insert cameras in my rooms..." it's only because of him my mahi cried.. but why I am so worried about her when she is going to leave me in three months...

"I am going home, I will see you tomorrow.."I was about to sit in my car when he pushed me occupying the passenger seat..

"What the hell, I am not dropping you.."I  am in no mood to do social service..

"Who said you have to drop me" ..he answered grinning..

"Then what?"I raised my eyebrows..

"I am coming at your home for dinner" ..he asked no he informed me..

"No, you go your home, and let me go mine"...I ordered him...

"Please let me come I didn't have good food from past one month"...he pleaded me and I frowned...then I understood his condition

"Why? You don't have money" ..I teased him...on which he glared at me..

"No my wife is trying to learn cooking, she makes horrible dishes..you know what this all is because of you"..he accused me..I started the engine...

"What I did in all this?" I asked him..

"You didn't taught your sister how to cook, and when I complained that she should learn cooking..she agreed but what I don't know was I am going to regret this very badly"....his face was showing his condition..

"What she did?"

"She used to make tasteless food, one day I told her to stop cooking because she make horrible food in front of the staff..she pulled the hair out of my scalp and asked me to eat whatever she made quietly"...he told me his sad story..thank God my wife is not like her...

"I am worried about my future babies they will die eating their mother's food"...I laughed at him, poor babies...

"You are lucky bro, you got a very good wife...she knows how to manage everything...your future babies will become ball eating their mother's food"...I stopped the car with a jerk..

"Are you idiot, why are you saying my babies will become like a ball, your babies will look like football"...I snapped at him..

"So, you want babies with her" ...he said with a teasing smirk on his face...fuck..

"JUST SHUT UP" ...whole ride he was teasing me with my future babies, but I have no intentions of having baby not now, not ever...I hate them...

I regret allowing him to come with me...

I parked the car, and moved inside to see karan walking stressed in the living room.. seeing me he stopped his movement and gulped...

"S..ir" ..he addressed hesitatedly...

"Yes?"..I was feeling him being tensed regarding something...

"Mahi mam hadn't returned home till now" ...he informed me..why I was expecting this..