It was not more than few minutes that I fallen asleep again accidentally, when I opened my eyes, he was laying on his hand with support of elbow and staring at me with constant smile on the face. I fixed the blanket higher on my body for saving myself from the coldness of morning. "For how long I fallen asleep?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes!" He answered simply. I didn't react and started to watch the top of the room. "Sorry for yesterday!" He apologize again. "I'm the one who have to say this, sorry!" I also apologized. "But I was never angry on you." He wrapped my body with his free hand and came closer. "Hm?" I hummed in questioned.

"Yes! For a moment I became......but after that I thought that shadow was actually lucky for me. May be due to it we met eachother." He said, in his morning cracked but sweet melodious voice. "Ohh! Truly?" I raised my eyebrows and asked. "Yes miss copy-cat."

By coming closer to my face, he pressed his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes for not showing any type of excitement. "And if you have doubt on me, then you can spy me!" He said so openly. I bite my lower lip but tried to pushed him away by chest when he again came close to me. "No...I can trust you. Now let me go I'll be late for academy." Finally I pushed his heavy body away from me and get off from the bed to take my shower.

-

I came out from the room after getting ready in simple cozy outfit. Collecting all my hair strands for binding in ponytail, I started to walk towards downstairs.

There was a loud and nonstop noises were coming from there which put me in confusion. "Who can be at this time?" Without wasting any other second, I made my way to go there.

By struggling so much with my watch which was not being close in any way, I continued to walked on the staircase, forget that someone is present there already.

Pin drop silence, and I raised my head from the wrist. My heart beat reached its maximum level that I was able to listen it in my ear so clearly. Now I was confused, should I have to go more downstair or not and I stopped myself in middle. The noise which was coming a few moments before, now become calm like ocean. But that calmness will bring a huge tornado for sure.

"Y/N?" Taehyung run towards me to give a hug as he see me present there but forgot that I was not standing in my house but someone else which make everyone so shocked and me also as well. "Y/N? You are here?" Now Jungkook stand up from his position, but I have not any answer to give him so I just smiled nervously. "I-I......" What to say now?

"You have to at your academy at this hour, don't?" Jin also questioned. I looked at Jimin for finding my answer, he looked at hobi for saving his life. Taehyung hold my wrist and lead me between another six pairs of eyes, who were staring at me with suspicious look. Still not saying anything, just biting my lips and rolling my eyes everywhere in house except to meet theirs.

"Don't say you guys are dating!" Another member opened his beautiful mouth but said some hell like things and forced me to look at him with wide open eyes. Yoongi....I'll kill you for this. "Date?" Someone is happy but half were still in confusion that what is going on so suddenly. "No hyung....!"

"So what if they are?" Hobi cut Jimin in the middle of his statement and smiled after locking his eyes with mine. I request him to not split anything out but he pretended to not see me, while he actually had seen me. "What you mean? Are they really dating?" Jin asked shockingly with wide eyes while pointing out at us. "Ofcourse can't you see-" He moved his eyes at our interwined fingers. I tried to snatch my fingers from his grip but he hold it more tightly. "- and I'm the one who have put this love birds in the same nest."

"Hyung?" Jungkook gave a surprising expression by widening his doe shaped eyes. "Yes, Jungkookie." Hobi seems so excited to reveal our relationship. Why this boy is not getting down his excitement. I requested him with my eyes again, but I guess it was too late now. "And from how long it's all going on?"