That's true. The only reason he is fairly built—besides his vigilante activities, of course—is because Boost gives him an enhanced metabolism. He barely eats enough as it is, but what he does eat gets turned into whatever nutrients he needs incredibly fast. He lives off of raw ramen and cold coffee, in all fairness. That and breadsticks. His body cries for  better sustenance, but Izuku can't really provide it.

I really need to save up for a mini stove heater. I don't want to have to steal one. 

Izuku continues practicing the steps for the meal she told him to try, frowning slightly. "It's not his fault. And I wouldn't call him privileged, really. He works hard for his money."

"Of course he does. That was bad phrasing on my part, sugar. I'd say he's rather ignorant, then, if you will."

"Well, he's really nice, though." Izuku thinks about how happy the man gets when he witnesses the boy achieving something new, how he encourages him even when Izuku is being stubborn.

It's only been a little over a week training with All Might, and Izuku can already feel the difference. Both in his physical features and mental state.

All Might is nice to be around, to put it simply. Which is wrong. He shouldn't be.

Izuku shouldn't even be around him. His very presence is dangerous. His quirk is dangerous. The boy feels like he's betraying the hero by even being near him. He doesn't know what Izuku really is. He wouldn't be training him if he did.

"Again, dearie, you're right. It's not really his fault, I'm sure he is a humble person. But he could at least try to be more open with you, at least."

Open about One for All. Open about why he's really training him, if not to make himself feel better. Izuku is still suspicious about that. I'm a nobody. Why did he choose me and not someone else? Isn't he just wasting his time? I have nothing to give back to him, so it's not like he's gaining anything from this.

But Izuku is being hypocritical. The man owes him nothing. Izuku shouldn't be getting upset when he's also keeping his real quirk a secret.

"Which reminds me." Ms. Hanako's voice becomes sharp, and she turns to him with narrowed eyes. "You haven't been to my house in a long time, boy! You know how many baked goods I've had to throw away because you weren't there to eat them with me?"

Oh, no.

The woman continues dramatically. "I'm just an old lady, Izuku, I can't finish an entire pie by myself. You know my daughter won't eat them with me, either."

"Ah, I'm so sorry!" He drops down low, a little bit of guilt running through him. It truly has been a while since he's last visited her outside of the restaurant. "I keep forgetting! I swear I'm not doing it on purpose!"

"I don't wanna hear excuses. Just make sure to come over soon, honey, I'm getting lonely all by myself."

Before Izuku can promise that he will, that he'll eat all the pies she makes with him and even more, the bell near the front door rings out loudly, signaling someone coming in.

"Ah, that must be Kioka." Ms. Hanako leaves the back kitchen to go greet her daughter, briefly telling Izuku to take a break.

The boy does so with a bit of hesitancy, glancing at the open book laid out on the side bar. There's a bunch of pages that All Might printed out of various meals, drinks, and even shakes that he's supposed to start adding into his daily routine. Most of them are crossed out in red sharpie by Ms. Hanako, being replaced with cheaper, easier meals that hold the same amount of nutritional value. Proteins are non-negotiable, however.