Without a word, his lips returned to mine in a feverish kiss, the sound of his breathless moans earning a well deserved whine out of me as I once again whispered his name.

He pressed me hard against a wall, lifting my arms above my head and holding them both in place with one hand. With his free hand, he gripped at the skin of my waist, right above my school skirt, his fingers disappearing under the fabric of my blouse to caress my figure in a way that was giving me goose bumps. He ground his hips hard against mine.

I gasped for air, pulling away for a fraction of a second before bringing my mouth crashing back to his. With a whimper, I wriggled out of the strong grip his hand had on me, forcing my arms out of his hold and clutching at the fabric of his jersey once more. I yanked him closer, earning an exasperated groan from the boy as his tongue dove past my lips and searched every part of me, as if trying to commit it to memory. 

"M-Milly," Trevor panted against my mouth, his swollen lips grazing against mine in the most sensual of ways. I hummed in response, trying to keep our moment going by pressing my hips further against him. With a deep growl, Trevor let his head fall to the space between the crook of my neck and my shoulder, his heart a hammering mess in his chest and his hands gripping at my body rougher then I think he meant for, but it felt too good to complain either way.

"Milly," he breathed again, pressing a final, gentle kiss on the tip of my shoulder before turning to face me. His bright blue eyes focused on nothing but me as he spoke his next words: "You know this isn't real, don't you?"

With a pounding chest and a heavy heart, I snapped to an up-right position in bed, concentrating hard on catching my breath and slowing my erratic breathing.

Just a dream. It was just a dream.

I let my gaze fall to the boy sleeping soundly to my right, his face squished against the pillows in the sweetest of ways and his eyes closed peacefully as his chest rose and fell with even repetitions. He was lying flat on his stomach, one of his arms pushed under the pillow to support his head, while the arm closest to me stretched out in my direction, leaving me to think that he had been resting it on some part of my body while we had slept.

With a heavy sigh of relief, I let my body fall back to its previous place in Trevor's bed, staring intently at the glow in the dark stars and planets that littered the boys ceiling.

Why the hell had I just dreamt about him? And in such a provocative way, too. I'd never really thought about any boy in such a way, other than Jack, of course. But never once had I thought of Trevor in that sense, or any sense even remotely similar, for that matter. He was the boy next door, my childhood acquaintance, the guy helping me get the boy I really wanted, not the boy I wanted to tear my clothes off and rail me again the locker room wall.

Maybe it was how close we had become that was forcing my mind to think up such scenarios. It was strange, however, that I hadn't woken up totally and completely repulsed by the idea, but instead with a shallow breath, flushed cheeks and tingling in places I'd never felt tingling before.

I pulled the covers to my chin, suddenly feeling vulnerable. What was happening to me? Why was I feeling these things and thinking about such interactions with Trevor? And why wasn't the thought of hooking up with him in the ice rink making me want to throw up? All signs pointed to a crush on the senior boy, but I wasn't about to let myself admit that, not even in my own mind or to my own heart. There was no way. Not a chance. I couldn't have feelings for Trevor, could I?

Letting my gaze fall back to him, I watched him silently in his peaceful state. His cheeks were slightly flushed and his hair was all over the place. I smirked at the sight of him, trying to push down the thoughts that threatened to make themselves known. That I was kidding myself, that Trevor was the most beautiful of boys I had ever laid eyes on, and I knew it. He rolled on his side, turning to face me and shuffling just a little bit closer under the covers. He must have been hot, because he kicked off the blanket in frustration that was far too adorable not to watch before burying his face deep in the pillows, a tiny sigh of contentment slipping through his lips.