forty

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     Nova sat at the counter eating her lunch she had prepared for herself, a sandwich. While eating, the purple-haired girl scrolled through her social medias, replying to a couple messages on her Instagram and liking tweets about fans of Corpses' missing her. She really wanted to appear on a stream again, but she didn't know if she was mentally ready for it yet. Nova knew that if one person said something bad about her, she would cry. 

     Then, Nova could hear slow footsteps approaching, making her eyes and head lift to see Corpse slowly approaching her. "Um... can I ask you something?" Corpse asked hesitantly, wringing his hands.

     "Yeah. What's up?" Nova asked, noticing his nervous demeanor. Why was he so nervous to ask her something? 

     For a second, Nova worried about what he would inquire, until he quickly said, "Well, Rae and Sykkuno and everyone are playing soon and they invited me. Would you be cool with that?"

     "Of course," Nova answered immediately. "You don't need ask permission to do something in your own apartment. Besides, I kinda wanna watch."

     Corpse breathed out. "Great. I'm gonna go set up my stream real quick. Come in when you're done eating."

     Corpse went into his streaming room, closing the door behind him. Quickly, excited to watch Corpse play, Nova finished her lunch and set the plate in the sink, planning to do the dishes later. She opened the door to Corpse's streaming room and went inside, closing it behind her. Nova watched as Corpse set up his stream as she sat on a chair a couple feet from his setup. 

     After a couple minutes, Corpse started his stream, greeting chat as he joined the voice call with their friends. Although Nova couldn't hear them because Corpse had his headphones on, she knew they were being funny by the laughs escaping her boyfriend. 

     After a couple minutes, the urge to use the bathroom suddenly came over Nova. Not thinking about keeping them living together a secret, Nova said, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. Be right back."

     Nova scurried out of the room and used the bathroom, which only took her a couple minutes. When she stepped back in the room, it was chaos. Through Corpses' headphones, Nova could hear their some of their friends freaking out that they lived together. So, she stepped over to the screen showing chat and saw that it was wizzing by with speculations. And her heart fell as she realized what she had done.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

usertwo @usertwo

usertwo @usertwo

FRRR DID YOU SEE THE CLIP WHERE NOVA ACCIDENTLY SAID SOMETHING

userthree @userthree

awww they live together

usertwo @usertwo

@userthree i ship it

userfive @userfive

am i the only one that still finds her annoying? 😭

usersix @usersix

umm yes keep that to yourself

usereight @usereight

they're the ones that were stupid enough to reveal that they were together 😂

userseven @userseven

it doesn't matter. stop blowing up twitter about something so stupid. y'all are so obsessed with people who couldn't care less about you

usernine @usernine

@usereight you're so rude and for what

userten @userten

@usereight stfu