thirty nine

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ೃ࿔*:・

nova

so update: i moved in with corpse

levi

The recipient you are sending to has chosen not to receive messages.

nova

what??

levi

The recipient you are sending to has chosen not to receive messages.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     Nova stared at her phone screen with a puzzled expression, confused as to why her texts weren't sending through to Levi. So, the girl decided to find out. Going to Google, Nova searched up the exact message, and instantly knew what had happened. He had blocked her number.

     But why? Nova thought. What the actual fuck did I do?

     So, wanting an explanation, Nova called Corpse in with a simple, "Hey, Corpse, can you come here a second?"

     After a couple seconds of silence besides the pounding of the deep-voiced man's feet on the floor, Corpse appeared in the doorway of their shared room, where Nova sat on the end of the queen-sized bed. 

     "Hey, what'dya need?" Corpse asked, taking a couple steps forward to stand beside the girl. Nova tilted her phone slightly, showing the recent messages between her and Levi.

     "I texted Levi a few minutes ago and all that came back was this. And so, I looked it up and apparently that means I was blocked," Nova explained. "Can I use your phone to call him? I want an explanation."

     "Are you sure you wanna call him? I mean, what if he gets even more pissed?" Corpse asked.

     "Yeah. I just wanna make sure he's okay."

     With her confirmation, he handed his phone to Nova, watching as she went to his phone app and typed Levi's number in. After pressing the call button, the two waited while it rang. Then, Levi picked up. 

     "Hello?" Levi asked. "Who's this?"

     "Um, it's Nova," she started, grasping for what to say next.

     "Why are you on a different number?" Levi asked before she could say any more.

     "Huh? Levi, you blocked my number. I can't send you texts or anything."

     "What? No I didn't."

     "Uh, yeah you did Levi. Check."

     After thirty seconds of silence, Levi spoke up again. "What the fuck?! Nova, I swear I didn't block you."

     "Then who did?" Nova asked, just as confused as her brother.

     "It was probably mom and dad again. Fuck, I hate this place. When I get old enough I'm out of here. Just like you."

     "They're literally crazy, Levi. Just know I love you and you can come to me about anything, alright?" Nova said, stuck on what she could do to save Levi from her crazed parents. 

     "I love you too, Nova. Stay safe. After this, I don't know what they're capable of," Levi expressed. "And I unblocked you, by the way."

     "Great. Uh, I gotta go. Corpse probably wants his phone back. Bye."

     "Bye!" 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

novacaine posted to their story.