thirty three

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     Nova was having a lazy day. Well, technically for her every day was fairly uneventful, but at least most days she got out of bed. The same could not be said for that particular day. The only movement Nova had made was to reach over to her nightstand to grab her phone. If you could count her moving her fingers across the screen, then that would also be an added activity. 

     That was how she spent the whole day: on her phone. But when she came across a certain Tweet, her curiosity could not be killed. So, Nova grabbed her laptop and opened Spotify, quickly logging in to her premium account. After quickly typing on her keyboard, Nova stared at the Spotify artist page belonging to her boyfriend. Frankly, it shocked her that he made music. How had she not known? Why didn't he tell her? Nova pressed a few buttons and a beat then exited her speakers.

     After a few seconds of instrumentals, a familiar voice spoke up. However, what was not so familiar was the slightly explicit lyrics to Corpse's most popular song, "E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!". 

     The only sides Nova had seen of Corpse was his friendly and slightly flirtatious ones. But, listening to verse one, Nova couldn't help the blush that spread across her face. It was pretty attractive. So, the purple-haired girl listened to the rest of the song, which she fell in love with instantly. After adding the song to her playlist, Nova played another one of his popular songs. Its name bared a resembalance to the previous song. 

     After about a minute and a half of listening to the song, it was over. Nova's mind was blank for a moment as she tried to process what was going on. She still couldn't believe she had known Corpse for a fairly long time and was even his girlfriend before finding out about this special hobby. Nova wondered how he had gotten into making music. But, her heart led her to impulsively put the song on repeat instead of ask her boyfriend about it. It was safe to say Nova had fell in love with "Cats Girls Are Ruining My Life!".

     While the song played, Nova jumped up from her bed, a plan in her head. She remembered she actually had cat ears in her possession. So, Nova deviously got ready to take a picture with said headwear.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

novacaine just posted to their story.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

corpse_husband replied to novacaine's story.