"It's nothing, dear! I'd be glad to feed you guys!"

"Um, if you don't mind me saying, we kind of wanted to step away from this place. There's just been some built up frustration and I think we could all use some fresh air. We were hoping to go out to town and eat."

All of us looked at Jungkook, a bit shocked at how he spoke up. I turned back to Seokjin's grandmother whose face gave no indication as to how she felt. Jungkook looked nervously up at her.

A moment passed before she let out a low sigh and nodded along.

"I understand. It's hard to breathe with the air so tight. I'd much rather stay away from that drama. Why don't you dears run along- oh! And take a cookie each!"

I was a bit surprised by how open Seokjin's grandmother was, but it also made my heart warm with how understanding she was. The boys seemed just as surprised but nevertheless thanked her profusely and eagerly chose a cookie from a tray.

As she turned to me and held up the tray, I tentatively took one. She shot me a sweet grandmotherly grin before voicing out, "Please don't let things get to you. The boys will always be there for you and will treat you properly. I should know, I raised them! As a person who's as old as I am, I understand that trials and tribulations will come by, but they'll also leave. Quicker if you handle them appropriately, but nevertheless, life goes on."

I let out a smile of my own at her words. She winked before she looked at all of us.

"If you guys are heading out, you better make sure to wear gloves, scarves, and caps to protect yourselves!"

"Yes we know. We'll stay warm and safe."

"Good. Well you better head on your way before word gets out that you've escaped."

Jin led the way to the door before turning to face his grandmother before stepping out. We all stopped right after and turned to see her blowing a kiss towards us all. My heart warmed as she tenderly watched us. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Jin shoot her one back before turning and leaving first.

I was in the back, but right before I exited I turned once more and let out a shy flying kiss. She pretended to catch it and put it in her pocket before shooing me off. I giggled as I turned and gently shut the door behind me.

Looking down the hall, I already see the guys tiptoeing their way to the front door. Quickening my steps and shoving the cookie into my mouth, I let out a choked laugh as they all turned at once to face me at the sound of a creak. I let out a shrug as Hoseok rolled his eyes and dragged me closer to him. Forcing me to follow his steps, I willingly did so as we let out mischievous snickers and occasionally earned a hushed scolding from Jin or Yoongi.

❀♡❀

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear to God. If you dare put another goddamn chocolate ball in my cup ramen ever again, I will personally castrate you."

Jin held Jungkook's ear down as the younger boy whined and begged for forgiveness. I tiredly laughed with an equally tired Taehyung.

Earlier, we had successfully achieved getting Yoongi a new phone before finding a convenience store that allowed us to eat inside. The lights of the town were beautiful and Christmas decorations made everything much more magical. At one point, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and I had slipped away while the others were distracted by the phones and ran to an open area. Although it sadly didn't snow at the time, we were able to play with piled up snow from earlier in the day and have a snowball fight of our own. No one was really out and it was fun. 

Of course, we got a major scolding from Jin, but I could tell he wasn't going that harsh on us. 

Near the beginning, once we reached the convenience store we were pretty rowdy, but there weren't that many people there anyway, so we joked around to our heart's content.