"I don't know, it's just really funny to see the big, bad, scary, lethal and sexy Lee Siyeon as a kitchen princess"

"Just eat your eggs" Siyeon laughed, punching Yubin's arm. "And tell me if they taste nice"

"Is this sugar that you put on them? You clearly learned that from the puppy, it's a good tip she had!" Yubin smiled, tasting the eggs and giving her a thumbs up.

Siyeon smiled proudly and nodded her head.

"Yoohyeon taught me that they taste better with a little bit of sugar on them. The first time I put salt on them by mistake and she scrunched her nose really bad" the vampire laughed.

"I can imagine, salt is pretty much bad on anything, except fries that is delicious" Yubin smiled, happily eating the breakfast Siyeon made for her. "You wanna know something funny? Gahyeon thought that I was cheating on her with you, again"

"What?" Siyeon almost yelled, choking on her blood coffee. "She thought that you and me...? What?" She asked again.

"Well yeah, she said that we showered together, we are basically always hang around each other and I left school earlier to dye your hair" Yubin explained with a chuckle.

"That's... ridiculous. We are dating each other's sisters and we are a team... it's obvious that we spend a lot of time together right?" Siyeon asked "Plus... I don't have that many friends I can open up to"

"I know but the fact she saw us together at school when me and Gahyeon had a fight probably didn't help either" the hunter chuckled, shaking her head.

"True. Did you reassure her?" Siyeon asked with a chuckle. "I mean, I love you but we could never work out. We would probably kill each other in the first week" the vampire laughed, not realising what she said.

"I did reassure her but... that 'I love you' was in the friend way... right?" Yubin asked, a bit surprised by those three words.

"W-what?" Siyeon asked, trying to remember what she said. " Of course it was in the friendly way!! And I didn't even mean to say it" she said with a little pout.

"Well in that case, let's hope Gahyeon didn't hear it and I love you too" the hunter laughed, taking another bit from her eggs. "But would we really kill each other in the first week?"

"Two weeks ago, definitely... now? I don't know" Siyeon admitted, scratching her nape. "But I see you too much as a little sister and a friend now to think about you in a romantic way" she laughed.

"That's good because you don't have to see me in that way! I was just imagining!" the hunter defended herself, waving her hands in front of her face.

"I know you were and I know you are not interested in me in that way" Siyeon chuckled, poking her finger on Yubin's heart "And Gahyeon should be able to hear that too"

"Exactly" Yubin blushed, finishing her eggs. "So... What did you wake me up for?"

"We are going to tell the others everything this morning" the vampire replied way too fast. "And for 'the others' I mean every single one of them, including Dongie and Chaesol"

"Did you call them already?" Yubin asked, taking a first sip from her coffee.

"No... I wasn't sure, that's why I called you" Siyeon admitted. "I'm scared of their reaction"

"I think we should tell them, Handong knows about Red Lotus after all" Yubin replied.

"I know but... how do we tell her that me and Minji have... another person in here?" Siyeon whispered faintly, sounding panicked.