I frown and said: "but why woud you? I mean i don't even know you."

Sergio glare at me and said: "Is this the way to talk to you father huh?"

I gave him an Innocent smile and kneel down on the table and said: "what father? My father died when he left me in an orphanage."

Saying this i stood up straight with a proud smile and then Antonietta said: "what happened to you? The little girl i knew as in my daughter was so sweet and Innocent."

I walk towards her and whisper in her ear: "that girl died when you all falsely accuse her. She wasn't ruined by anyone but by those people which she think as her own family."

I look at each one of them and said: "now I'm Carmella just Carmella."

Saying this i was about to walk away from their table when Giovanni said: "aren't you going to take out orders miss Carmella?"

I look at him with a confuse expression, i just have them a heartfelt speech and they are being like this how fucking pathetic. I nodded and said: "speak."

Luciano glare at me and said: "Carmella behave i will not tolerate any disrespect."

I smirk at him and said: "why don't you ask your pathetic sperm's to behave?"

All of them look at me with a shock expression except Giovanni who is looking at me with a poker face. One day i will fucking punch only to brought an expression on his face. Armani smile at me and said: "just bring us a coffee."

I nodded and was about walk away when i hear Mario saying: "why didn't she disrespect you?"

I walk awat from there because i know the answer. I didn't disrespect him because he was the only person who was nice to me.

I walk towards the counter with a smile on my face. Xaviera look at me and said: "stop this fake ugly smile of yours understand?"

I frown and she place a hand on my shoulder and said: "you are only hurting yourself baby."

Saying this she started to walk towards the other customer leaving me all confused. I started my work as a cashier now feeling the Accardi's stare on me. Ringing of bell make me look up which brought a smile on my face and i said: "Yo Bro!"

The guy scowled at me and said: "fuck off."

I chuckle and said: "common Leon."

He roll his eyes and said: "stop bro zoning me."

Xaviera and i laugh at him while Leon glare at Xaviera and said: "this is all your fault you taught her every curse you have in your system and made her like this. My poor little innocent Carmella is lost."

I gave him a soft smile and said: "I'm right here Leon."

He look at me and grin and pull me towards him and started to rub his rught cheek with my left cheek in the form of circle while saying: "oh my baby is in there i know she was in there somewhere, Oh my goodies."