Intro

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND STORIES.

Im Jae Mi, a social butterfly, very outgoing, friendly, and a fun person who can sometimes be a little awkward.
Her parents named her Jae Mi because her parents wanted her to be a fun person, not some girl with a boring life.
Im Jae Mi = I'm Jae Mi = I'm Fun. Get it?
Her boyfriend and she have been together for about 7 years. Her boyfriend has not proposed to her yet.

Seo Min Jun, a cheerful, funny, friendly, and stubborn person.
He is Jae Mi's boyfriend. Had a very chill and lazy person. Didn't have dreams and was not ambitious at all. He didn't work hard for a better life, he always thought that's enough. That's why he still didn't propose to Jae Mi.

Jeon Jeongguk, a fun, hardworking, friendly, stubborn, funny, and caring person.
He is Min Jun's colleague. They work in the same company and they are very close to each other. Jeongguk is a very hardworking person. Always working hard for a better life and very caring with his family and friends.

Sorry if I make some grammatical errors and typos. Because English is not my first language, and I'm trying my best so you guys understand my story.
And sorry again if the storyline is too boring because I know.. I kinda suck at the details and I need to warm up.
Hope you enjoy it and please bear with me.
Borahe~💜