"Um, Sasu Mom.. Can I ask you something?", I asked hesitantly, looking at her. She gave me a perplexed look but nodded her head.

"You love Sanskar so much. But why are you not showing it to him?", I asked softly.

Her eyes bulged little with shocked expression but she wiped it away quickly.

"Why are you asking like that? When did I has not shown my love?", She said with narrowed eyes. You are acting well, Sasu Mom. But I am not going to leave you this time.

"Oh Really? You are saying that you show your love by 'hugging him infront of the media and other people'? That is your love? Nothing else?", I asked her with a sly smile. She glared at me.

"Shut up, Swara. That is none of your business. Now leave!", She said rudely. I felt bad inside but I didn't show it.

"How could it not be my business? He is my husband. I care about what he feels. And he hate your that type of love. So I am asking to you!", I said back strongly.

Her face twisted with hurt expression. I blinked my eyes. Oh crap! I hurted her by my words. Seriously I have turned to a very bad girl. How could I speak to her rudely?

My stern posture softened seeing her gaze going down, her face holding the hurt look.

"I am sorry, Sasu Mom. I didn't mean to hurt you.", I said in my low tone. She smiled sadly giving me a look.

"You said the truth. Truth always hurts", she looked away in a trance. I frowned and didn't like her speaking like that. I can see she is hurting inside. I put the box in my hands aside and moved bit closer to her.

"Sasu Mom, I know you are hiding your true love. But why?", I asked her softly, while placing my hand above hers to comfort her.

She looked at me for few minutes but didn't open her mouth. I patted above her hand to make her come back to sense. She came out of her trance and nodded, standing up. Her face held some determined expression.

"Come with me", She said. I stand up confused. She walked into the closet and I followed her.

She took the cupboard keys from the vase like I did earlier. What she is going to do? Is she going to show me his things?

Like I thought, She opened that right wall cupboard. I smiled.

She turned to me expectantly like I would be astonished seeing this. But I giggled.

"Oh, I saw it earlier itself. So only I asked you.", I blurted out with a grin. She looked at me with huge eyes.

"What?", She asked me with angry frown. My smile has instantly gone, Oh Shona! What in the world are you thinking? Why did you tell her? Now she's going to kill you! RIP to you Shona!

"I.. I mean Sasu Mom.. when I came to your room earlier, I saw a shadow in your closet", I said what came in my mind in the moment. Her frown deepened.

"You know I was so shocked and terrified thinking some theif has came to steal your things, I followed inside but no one was here but your this cupboard was already in open. So I just saw and closed the cupboard. I swear that I haven't seen anything inside. I closed it like an obedient daughter-in-law and put the keys in the vase so no one will come to know", I said giving her a sincere look.

Woah baby! You managed it very well! I patted my shoulder imaginarily.

But Sasu Mom is glaring at me. Why?

"Sasu Mom, I helped you. You should thank me! But don't worry, I won't mind it even if you don't thank me", I gave her a small innocent smile.

"Swara, you are a bad liar. Have anyone said that to you before?", She asked with a glare.