Chapter 1: Tested

Before the exams started in February, Midoriya asked his mother to update his quirkless status into having one so that no one would question what is exactly happening to him.

He still didn't tell anyone that he had a quirk though. If you could call it that.

After months, he trained again for the next couple of months until the Entrance Exams. He experimented with his quirk even more.

Now, by triggering Error constantly around him, he can speed himself up by using Collision Trigger to the air itself to make him slightly faster.

He also developed another ability in those months.

|"Statistics" has been acquired|

================================

Known Ability #4: Statistics

This one allows me to look at an object to observe its properties and such. When used to a person, I can see their strengths, weaknesses as well as their quirk, and what it does.

When using, a menu-like screen displays inside my head to look over.

================================

*Timeskip to the Entrance Exams brought to you by Mirio and Deku on the wall*

After, another, 10 Months of training, Midoriya stood at the front gate of UA High School, preparing and hoping to pass the incoming exam.

"The hell are you doing here, Deku?" Bakugo asked violently behind him as Midoriya just stared, ticking Bakugo off.

"Get out of my way. Do you want to die?" Bakugo passed him. Midoriya just glared more and continued walking towards the same building as the blond.

He walked through the grounds of UA High and reached a classroom, they were told to gather for the Written Part of the test.

Midoriya finished it in about an hour and walked over to the Auditorium to let them prepare for the Practical Part.

One by one, the students gathered and got briefed on what they would do to pass the exam by Present Mic.

The Voice Hero announced what they would the exam will entail.

They would be conducting a 10 minute mock battle in an urban setting in a couple of Specified Battle Centers.

They'll be facing faux villains, robots, with corresponding points from 1-3.

"Excuse me, sir!" a spotlight shined on a student with blue hair and wearing glasses. "But I have a question!"

"Hit me!" Present Mic implied the boy to continue.

"On the print-out, you've listed Four Types of Villains, not three! With all due respect, if this is an error on Official UA Materials, it is shameful!" the boy complained.

"We are exemplary students. We expect the best from Japan's most notable school A mistake such as this won't do!" he turned to face Midoriya's directly behind them.

"And you!" he waved his hand. "Please pay attention to the orientation! You have been staring nowhere every time! Are you taking this seriously?!" the blue-haired boy reprimanded.

Midoriya sat beside Bakugo since they were both from the same Middle School. He just glared at the boy intently.

Present Mic reiterated his speech and clarified that the last robot has a point value of 0. Meaning there is no 'point' in going after it.