"Hey Luna!" You said smiling at her.

"Hello Y/N." She said in a calm but cheerful voice.

"Do you know how long these sorts of things usually last?" You asked.

"It really just depends on how good they practice." She said.

"Oh." You said. Quidditch and sports was something that you really didn't bother to focus on. You looked at the players In confusion but also In awe. You knew about quidditch and how the game was played but you never really focused on how gracefully the players moved. They were so fast and they looked like they knew every step of the game.

But the game also seemed really scary. One wrong move and you could fall and probably injure yourself badly. The funny thing was it all seemed so exhilarating . After watching the Gryffindor team practice for what seemed like forever was only 45 minutes of practicing. Oliver had called for a break and all the players went to go drink water, go to the restroom, or just talk. Harry quickly came over to talk to you all.

"Hey guys." Harry said breathing heavily.

"Hello Harry," Luna said.

"Nice practice." Hermione said.

"Good work Harry." Ron said.

"Well done Harry." You said.

Harry poured some water into his mouth breathing heavily after every sip.

"So how do you like the practice Y/N?" Harry asked.

"Well It seems like quite a dangerous sport but also seems really fun." You said.

"I'm glad you like it." Harry said.

"Well who do we have here potter?" Fred and George said, sneaking up behind harry.

"George, Fred this is Y/N

"George, Fred this is Y/N." Harry said.

"Nice to meet ya Y/N." Fred and George said in unity.

"Likewise. Your Ron's brothers aren't you?'' You asked.

"No, we just live with him." Fred said.

"More like he lives with us." George said. You laughed at their remarks.

''Well aren't you two clever." You said sarcastically. The both looked at each other and grinned.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N." Fred said.

"Very nice." George said. You then heard someone call out Harry's name.

"Harry cmon Oliver said break over. You too Fred and George." Ginny said.

"Well I should be going now bye Y/N." He said as he got on his broomstick and flew away. Fred and George followed Harry as well.

"Hey Luna I'm going to head over to the restroom. okay?" You said.