Before you start

For starters, Welcome! And please read the warnings and the headcanons.

I have a couple of other books that I made that I suggest if you like this one!

!Not meant to offend anyone, meant for pure entertainment and maybe teach some history and not trying to spread any message and I have nothing against British people!

There are no Countryhumans ships in here.

All art in this book is mine (including cover).

Warnings:

Child abuse

Negative thoughts (not suicidal, got to keep it clean for the kids)

Mental/physical disorders (including PTSD)

VERY emotional (or I'm trying)

Violence / war / battles (maybe)

(Possibly) Dark themes

Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with any of these topics.

Headcanons to know:

-Countryhumans are not born like humans, they appear in a basket, sometimes a country can be raised in a human home or another Countryhuman.

-Countryhumans age like humans until they reach the age of 18, then they stop aging.

-There is this thing called a County Crystal. The crystal is what connects a Country to its land and the Country can get it at any time (like if 5-years-old and the countryhuman gets their crystal, they immediately stop aging).

-Country crystals allow the countryhuman to have the following things, a power of their own (like control fire), regeneration, an animal form (can turn into their country's animal) and can take over a country. If the Countryhuman doesn't have a healthy economy/land some of these options won't work.

-The Countryhuman can have pains that are connected to what's happening to the country (such as constant hunger because their people are starving or quick breathing because of a hurricane).

-Rarely a Countryhuman get's their power before getting their crystal.

-A Countryhuman cannot die if they have their country crystal, also depending on land on how much pain they feel. EX: Vatican city *Hit's toe*: AAAA / Russian Empire *gets shot*: When did that happen?

-There are other crystals that can do something to different things like, enhance power, see ghosts, shapeshift, human form, etc.

-Countryhumans can reincarnate / can be reborn (will not remember the life before)

-Countries are controlled/act like their people and government (or at least I'm trying).

-Countries that have black sclera aren't bad, it's just a different sclera color.

-Countryhumans with black scleras are often judged as violent or power-hungry because most Countryhumans throughout history have been powerful and had black scleras.

-Countries have their own kind of diseases that normal humans can't get, same the other way, Countries can't get cancer or flu (they have their kind of flu). Unless if they don't have their country crystal.

-Some of these diseases are Tension Cold (there is extreme tension between two countries that make their people on edge), Aftermath Flu (After a war a country isn't fully peaceful, the people have to fix themselves so is some kind of flu in the country so that they can heal). Bloodshot battle Disease (A country is in a battle/war that kills many of its people). There are more but I'll mention them in the story if it's important.

-There are these things called War Ghosts, they are hallucinations countries get when they could start a war. They are all black with white eyes and mouth (can sometimes take the form of someone). They can't take control and can try and get a country to fight anyone.

-Countries have a human form where they can look human.

-If I didn't make sense of any of the headcannons, please tell me and I can explain.

Extra:

I announce when the next chapter of my story is coming out on my profile, so I would suggest being in check.

I am not British so I'm not as familiar with history as American history, so I will be showing moments in history that I have been able to research.

I will be focusing on The British Isles (Britain/UK, England, Scotland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Wales, British Empire, and a little of Britannica) so don't expect much of other countries.

If there is music above the title then it usually matches what the chapter is about.

I don't have a schedule for when I publish my books.

Symbols:

. . .  = different perspective

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕ = time skip

••••••••••• = my author notes at the bottom of this symbol

now go read the book (• v •)