𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

Summer put her shirt down then got off the hospital bed with the help of Demetrius.

"Are you ready to see our baby?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I guess so, but what I tell you about mentioning my relationship." He told her and she roll her eyes.

"You told me not to, but how can I not when your dating a little ass girl. She's not even all that really, so I wonder how the hell you even got with her in the first place." She said and Demetrius ignored her walking out the room.

They both headed out the building going to her car. She opened the door then turned towards him before getting in.

"How come your not with me baby?" She asked, poking her bottom lip out.

"Cause I don't want to be with you Summer and that's it really." He told her truthfully.

Everyone was steady saying he still had feelings for her and he really didn't. He didn't want to be with her at all, he was happy with Constance even if shit wasn't going good for them right now.

All he wanted was Constance...

"So, you really don't wanna be with me?" She asked again, touching his arm. He moved her hand then stepped back from her.

"I don't want you and that's it. I'm gone." He said, walking off to his car. Summer roll her eyes getting in her car.

Reaching his car, Demetrius got in and lean back in his seat. He rub the bridge of his nose letting out a sigh.

*

Constance untangled her hair with her fingers as she scroll on her phone. Her and Demetrius was sitting in his room not doing anything. They were suppose to be talking, but nether of them said anything yet. You could feel the tension between the both of them and it was thick as fuck.

"So, are we going to talk or not?" Demetrius asked looking back at her.

"Ion know, you was the one that told me to stay while I was trying to go home. So, you do the talking." She said smartly and he sigh.

"What's up with you foreal cause lately you been acting hella different."

"Different how, Demi?" She asked locking her phone. "How have I been acting different?"

"You been acting just like this. You been having attitudes like crazy for no reason. Your constantly ignoring me and you barley even be around me like that. You acting like this for no damn reason." He explained and Constance scrunched up her face.

"For no reason? Are you serious right now, Demi? I have ever fucking reason to be acting like this and it's all because of you." She shouted, getting off the bed and walking over to him.

"There's no reason for you to be yelling, Constance." He mentioned, standing up as well.

"No, I need to yell cause it doesn't fucking seem like you can comprehend when I'm talking normal. So, lemme say this shit slowly for you. You're the fucking reason why I'm acting like this. You're the reason why I don't wanna be around you because every time I'm around you, you wanna know what happens? Your on the fucking phone with your ex!" She shouted even louder at him.