A party

Dinner passed by in a blur and before I knew it I was getting ready for the party. It was difficult because of my bruises to find something that wouldn't be too hot I decided on a tight fitted long sleeve shirt with jeans. I could just push the sleeves up if I was too hot but I probably wouldn't. I put my hair up in braids, knowing full well I would want my hair out of my face if I was to be drinking. I was nervous about it since I only ever drank twice with Draco and it wasn't a very fun experience either time with him yelling at me for being too sloppy after pressuring me to drink more.

At 7 I left the mostly empty common room and went up the stairs into the main hallway of the school where we had agreed to meet. I waited for a few minutes and got really worried that the twins weren't coming. I sat down sad on the floor with my head in my hands, wondering why I was so stupid when a voice interrupted my thought.

"Thought we'd forgotten you love?"

"Um.." I looked up and saw Fred. "I'd rather not answer if it's all the same, Fred."

"You figured out who's who?"

"Yes I think I have it all figured out."

"Tell me."

"I will be doing no such thing." I teased getting up off the ground. "Where are the others?"

"George went to go get Luna. We'll meet back up at the common room."

"Alright sounds good." I smiled and we started walking silently to the entrance of Griffindor.

"Welcome my dear." He said after opening the door holding his hand out for me to go first.

"(y/n)!" Ginny squealed running over. "I thought you would reconsider and not show up!"

"Never!"

"Someone get this girl a drink!" Ron shouted.

"Don't mind him. He's already been into the fire whiskey." Hermione said coming out of a door. "Bathroom is through there just in case you need it."

"Good to know because I most definitely will." I said giggling.

"Hello Grinffindors!" Luna said walking in.

"Gangs all here!" Ron slurred slightly.

"When does this party actually get started?" I asked.

"We told everyone to come between 7:30 and 8 o clock." George said handing me a cup with mysterious liquid. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Don't you trust me darling?"

"I don't know." I said looking at the cup and back at him.

"Don't worry (y/n) they made mine." Ron said.

"Cheers mate, that helps." I joked making Ginny laugh.

"They wouldn't do anything to hurt you." She said.

"I'm not worried about getting hurt. I'm worried about puking or something turning my hair or skin different colours or something bizarre like that."

"That does sound like us." Fred shrugged.

"Here I'll take a drink first will that be better?" George asked.

"Yes." I held it out to him and he took a sip. When nothing happened to him I decided to just suck it up and drink but I almost spit it out. "That's strong as hell."

"That's the point." They said at the same time before disappearing to finish setting up.

The time past by very quickly. There was a lot of drinks and a lot of dancing with the girls. A lot of laughter between us too. I was having a lot of fun. No one seemed too surprised to see me there either which was nice. They were all very welcoming. At one point shots were being passed around and once those where done I was standing on the coffee table with Hermione dancing. People were touching us but I was having too much fun to really notice until a strong arm wrapped around my midsection and lifted me down.