Truths

I took off. Just kept running until I was outside and into an alleyway beside the building. I was really hoping Fred wouldn't follow me out and I was in luck that he didn't. It was started to lightly snow and it felt amazing on my too warm skin. A few minutes later Hermione came out and found me easily. She had my sweater in her hands and I took it from her putting it on quietly.

"What happened back there?" she asked softy once she realized I wasn't going to talk first.

"I just needed some air. I panicked."

"Did Fred do something?"

"No! No absolutely not. I was just having fun and I spazzed. It happens. It's been a long time since I had actual fun and tonight has been a lot anyway. Draco is so mad. It all just got too much." I rubbed my hands down my face lightly, minding my makeup. "I'm okay. I'm good. Let's go back in."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Hermione said walking back towards the front of the building. "Let's get the others and get out of here."

"Oh Mione, I don't want to ruin everyone's fun because I'm a mess."

"You're not love." Ginny said coming out the door with everyone else in tow. "We were going to leave anyway."

"Are you sure?" I asked not meeting anyone's eyes.

"Course we are darling. Let's go." George said leading the way.

"Where are we going?"

"Our brother Charlie has a flat in Hogsmeade for when he comes back to visit. He's going to let us use it tonight since it's so late. Don't want to get caught by Filch." Ginny said putting her arm around me as we walked.

"You're sure he won't mind having all of us in there?"

"He's fine with it." A twin said.

"We come around and stay here all the time." The other said very calm about the whole thing.

I stayed quiet the rest of the walk to Charlie's flat. I just had nothing to say, too deep in my own thoughts. It wasn't a long walk and it was snowing a little more substantially now. It was staying on the ground and I was surprised by the amount despite it only being the end of October. But I supposed we were kind of in a mountainous region so it made sense.

The twins led the way into a thin staircase leading up above some shops. The apartment was small and pretty cramped with a lot of books and trunks all around but I loved it. It reminded me of my step dad's office. I smiled while taking in my surroundings.

"Sorry it's not a huge mansion." Fred said flopping down on a chair, lanky limbs hanging over the arms.

"Don't be. I'd rather something like this any day." I said sitting on the floor beside Ginny and Luna. "It reminds me of home."

"Your home is this cluttered? No offense but I find that hard to believe." Hermione joked. "The (y/l/n)'s have a huge home. I can't see it looking like this."

"Oh um right, of course. How silly of me." I mumbled awkwardly making everyone look at me funny. "Sorry."

I got up and went out onto the small balcony. I knew someone would be out after me and I was expecting one of the girls but was surprised when one of the twins came out and shut the door behind him. He came over to stand beside me leaning on the railing. He was just quiet though, never said anything.

"What are you doing here Fred?"

"So you can tell us apart."

"No. You guys aren't dressed the same tonight. I can't tell at all at school."