𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟵

Start from the beginning

"woah this place is huge"

the words escaped your lips without a second thought. You didn't expect this to be the view you waited to see, you weren't prepared to see the frightening beauty of Jungkook's property, the gigantic of it all.it somehow made you feel so small.

Just like he himself made you feel.like your life and destiny only depends on him, and that power he holds just by swaying his hands around .

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" you mumbled, grabbing a piece of glass from the nightstand and throwing it at the door.

You couldn't understand your sudden change of mood, but the memories of him shifted you into this inexorable nightmare.

And at that moment, you wished to be the one to erase everything , to forget the eidetic memories swimming in the back of your mind.

When you opened your eyes the next morning, the room was already cleaned. There was no sign for anyone in the room though. The curtains were also dim, with only a raw ray of light sneaking at the edge of the window and a look at the window told you that it was past 8, so you sat up deciding to start the day as it was.

"there must be a way out of here"You hopped from the bed, managing to walk around the room to look for something useful.

You looked in the nightstands, the closest, the drawers, possibly everywhere.

nothing...
" Ugh he's way too smart to keep it somewhere obvious"
You said thoughtfully as you slightly flipped the blankets folded at the corner of the closet.

And you felt it. Something cold and solid, hidden at the very corner.

"green..." you touched the surface of the gun where cursive words were written, before checking if it was loaded.

one bullet... it should be enough if...

A sudden knock on the door interrupted your thoughts followed by "miss y/n?"

You quickly shoved the gun into the thin strings of your panties , and under the loose fabrics of your dress before mumbling a "come in"

"Good morning Miss" one of the servants said fervently "Mr Jeon asks you to come down for breakfast"

You nodded, perhaps a little too vigorous as you looked down at your feet. "are you the one who cleaned the room" you said determined to make her talk to you "no miss we just came from our suite, Master doesn't allow us to work before 8 am"
You made a voice that would've been a chuckle if you allowed yourself to relax.
if it wasn't her, then who sneaked into your room while you were asleep?
Who cleaned and covered you with an extra blanket? you don't even remember closing the window.
You smiled wistfully, it possibly can't be jungkook. can it...

you itched your brain, he's the only one who has the keys to that room.
Your mouth fell open and you didn't know if you needed to smile or gasp, but before she could read the meandering of your thoughts, you managed to speak again, "I'll be down in a minute"

The servant bowed and you began to stroll behind her into the halls.

"good... morning" "took you less time than expected to get down here" Jungkook said, tipping his head to follow your gaze.

"good morning" you heard the chairs move, as all of the gathering stood. Jungsu looked up, fixing his shirt before he too stood to his feet. The Jeon to be had joined the dine after all.

You dipped your head as you took a brief dart around the room. The gathering were mostly men, with hardly one lady seated at the end of the table, taking a spoon from the soup placed in front of her and feeding a man despite his obstinate resistance.

Jungkook swept his hand to the chair next to him as if to say, sit beside me.

You nodded,a tiny jerky motion.

A bowl was set down in front of you, as you looked up again examining your surroundings. first to introduce yourself to the people around the table, then to see if running away from there without getting killed was even possible.

Apparently, almost everyone was from your own hierarchy, blue eyed gentlemen, except for Jungsu, and that mysterious lady, who had stolen some of the unique features from the twins.

She must be their sister, cousin, or even mom.
Greens hardly age, it was a clear rule.

"no need for introductions, my men barely talk, and you don't need to socialize" here he goes again, treating you as if you were a cheap sack or potato.
But you could only nod, focusing your attention on a plain spot at the wall.

"boss can you stop talking on the behalf of us, you're not my favorite person today" Taehyung teased and everyone fought a laugh "I'm not your favorite person everyday" Jungkook replied pouring some orange juice into your cup

"I'm Taehyung. Jungsu s friend, and everyone's favorite" you gave a side smile as the conversations lit around the table.

Not ten minutes later, you figured you should go and take a sneaky look around the house,determined to assess the situation before shifting into the freedom or at least die trying.
you have done it before, that's what your life was about: running away.

"excuse me, I need to use the restroom" Jungkook gave you a bit of a look, smirking speculatively as if he already got a previous deja vu from what was about to happen.

You skidded around the corner of what looked like a staircase, and stopped briefly, remembering that your time was ticking. The house looked like a maze, and God or whatever who was in charge of deciding your miserable destiny hated you.

"Master she's not in the restroom" one of the men walked into the dining room as jungkook wiped his mouth with a napkin and pushed his chair backwards calmly.
"she's probably trying to run away" Jimin mumbled, stabbing his fork into his eggs "I'll give her 5 more minutes, I need to wash my hands" Jungkook almost laughed, he might have smiled a little and Jungsu who excused himself from drama, was about to roll his eyes.

"Perfected your mission impossible ?" You jumped and he drew out the moment by stalking around the hall and pausing in front of you with a questioning smirk "you..."

"stay away from me" you looked around urgently , trying to consider the situation. There wasn't any of his men around, and it was clear he had come down alone.

One bullet, one shot.

So you pulled the weapon up, focusing as you heard the alerting sound of the trigger. "I said stay away from me"

But your courage was choked off when jungkook drew himself closer and curled a lock of your hair around his finger before tipping your chin upwards.

"it's impossible to mess the shot now" your eyes remained locked in silent battle until jungkook's rim disappeared as he said "kill me"