~•8•~

•°•°•Naomi's POV•°•°•

"Naomi," a soft voice whispered to me. I rose from the bed and glanced at Jenna who was lying beside me. "What's the matter? Why aren't you asleep?" she asked me.

I sighed. I couldn't sleep. I've been rolling on the bed for hours. I had two reasons for that; the first one was that I hate Kate and I wanted to slap her or at least cause her some physical pain. The second reason was the fact that I'm sad that Freddy doesn't remember me and I'm trying to think of a way to start a good relationship with him.

"You can talk to me!" Jenna said and sat, resting her back at the headboard.

"I'm fine. Please, go back to sleep. Don't worry!"

"You aren't fine. Stop lying. Tell me. Is it the manuscript of the movie that's bothering you? You don't like the character you're acting or is it the scene?"

"No! It's not that!"

"Share it with me. I am a good listener. I also want to be your friend if you let me"

I looked at her. The moon was the only source of light in the room. Other bulbs were switched off. Though it was kind of dark, I could see Jenna's eyes and they shone with concern.

I sighed, picked my pillow and pressed it on my face.

"Is it family issues?" Jenna asked.

"No!"

"Dating? Love issues?"

I paused, dropped the pillow on my thigh and then, my eyes darted to her. "Well...I want to slap a girl that infuriated me. I just don't know if it's a good idea to just do it"

"Oh! Is that the problem?"

"One of it!"

"You want to take revenge, huh?"

"Kinda!"

"Well...Slap her nau! What are you waiting for? If I were you, she would have received her slap a long time ago. I won't even hesitate!"

"She is an actress. She can frame me and make me lose my job"

"Oh! Good point!" She replied and rubbed her chin. "We need a better plan. But first, who is she?"

Should I tell her?

I narrowed my eyes at Jenna and regarded her. The moon illuminated her face, casting a dark blue light. She looked normal and calm but I didn't know if she can be trusted.

"Just tell me," she beckoned.

"Katherine James!" I replied.

Her eyes widened. "Mtchew! You mean that yeye woman!"

"Um...Yes!"

"Mtchewww! She made me angry today. She was just lucky I wasn't in a bad mood, I for just land her better slap".

I chuckled. "Really!"

"Yes na! She thinks she is a queen. She was bossing me around"

"So what should we do? I want to slap her!"

"Don't slap her."

"Why?" I quizzed, my voice increasing in volume. I cocked a brow. "I thought you said..."

She cut me short. "Shush!" She pointed at Chioma. "We don't want to wake her up. She gets really angry whenever she is interrupted during her sleep"

"Oh...but you said..."

She cut in again with a wave of her hand. "It looks like Kate made you really angry. What did she do?"