~•7•~

°•°Freddy's POV°•°

When my eyes fell on that woman, I was like....DAMN! She's beautiful.

"Naomi," I let the name roll out of my tongue. I smirked. "An interesting woman!"

I could remember when we first met in that wedding. She hadn't noticed me but I noticed her.

That day, I had walked into the church premise with a smug look. My friend was getting married.

"Our guy is going from a bachelor to a married man," I told my friend, Dennis and burst into laughter.

"His wife is beautiful," he replied. "But he will be stuck with one woman. He won't be allowed to change".

"A playboy like you can't get married. I find it hard to imagine you with one woman," I said and shook my head.

"I can imagine you with one woman. In fact, you can win an award for the best man who takes commitment seriously. You've dated Kate for two years. Aren't you tired? Your girlfriend has one attitude I don't like".

I shrugged and opened my mouth to say something. But, I paused. Not because I don't know what to say, but because a wonderful vanilla scent filled my nose. My eyes darted to the lady with that perfume. I could only see her back and she looked amazing in a yellow dress. My eyes popped out when it saw the curvy hip and round butt.

Slender but curvy! I think that's my new favorite.

"Dude, who are you staring at like that?" Dennis asked as he tried to trace who my eyes were on. "The girl on red?"

Red?

I rose a brow and located the girl on red. I scrunched my face. "No! Definitely not!" I snorted. The girl on red was not pretty in my own eyes.

"Then who?"

"Nobody! I was just thinking about something else"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm serious!"

"Okay!" he said and began to tell me about an incident in his life. I wasn't even listening. I was patiently waiting for the lady wearing yellow to turn so I can see her pretty face. Curiosity ate at me. I wanted to know if she had a beautiful face like her body which is gorgeous!

A young man walked up to her and they talked to each other. She let out a hearty laughter that rang in the air. She laughed so hard that she leaned her head on the chest of the guy. I clenched my fist.

Now, I feel the urge to join their conversation. Maybe when she laughs, she will also lean on me.

"Hey? Freddy? Hello! Are you even listening to me?" Dennis exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you considering breaking your record of being a committed man? Is there a woman that caught your eyes?" he asked.

"No! I was just thinking about my...um...mother. I think I miss her"

"So you weren't listening to what I was saying?"

"No! I was listening!"

"Okay!" he folded his arms across his chest and glared at me. "What was I saying? What was I talking about?"

Easy! Obviously girls. That's all he talks about.

"Girls! A hot chick. That's what..."

He cut me short. "Wrong! I was talking about an expensive watch"