~•4•~

"Happy New Year, sis!" I screamed and jumped around Anita.

She flashed a smile and said, "Happy New Year! This year will be a year of rejoicing, success and happiness!"

"Thank you! You know, this year has already began to be a year of blessing," I grinned.

"How?" she asked. We were sitting on the couch in the living room. She rose up and I followed.

"I got a contract as a female lead in a movie. I went to multiple auditions and I was lucky to get that one. The director loved my acting skills," I chuckled and skipped to the kitchen since she was heading there. "By the grace of God, I'm going to make it in the film industry".

"Ah! So you want to become a celebrity, eh? Like all those big-time actress?" she cocked a brow with a wide smile on her face.

"If God bless me and I'm like that..." I shrugged. "No problem! I would like to be a celebrity".

"Sha...Remember me oo! I'm your sister," my sister opened the warmer and picked one of the fried chicken mom kept there.

"Mom said we shouldn't touch it," I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I didn't touch it. I picked it" she wiggled her brows.

"Picking it is even worst," I exclaimed. She chuckled and bit out of it. "Ah! Biting it? You have dug your own grave".

"Mummy will not know if you don't tell her," she winked. "You get na!"

"What if I talk?"

Her eyes widened. "You want to talk?"

"I will tell"

"Go ahead na! You will see what I'll do to you" she sent an icy glare at me.

I wanted to ask her what she will do to me but then I realized she was capable of beating me. I just have a slim figure but Anita is thick and curvy.

One slap and I will be seeing stars.

As she glared at me, my mother walked in.

"Eh?" My mother yelled. "What is the meaning of this? My chicken?"

"Ah! No oo!" Anita yelled. She glanced at the fried chicken in her hand and then at me.

"Anita, didn't I warn you? Why would you touch that chicken? Do you want slap?" My mother growled and stomped to us.

"Mummy, it is Naomi. I collected the fried chicken from her so that she won't eat it," Anita lied easily.

"Ah ahan!" I hissed. "Don't lie ooo. It is you!"

"Mum, see Naomi oo! She want to start performing her acting skill again. Naomi, no dey lie," she voiced.

I folded my arms across my chest and looked at her. She smiled and asked, "How is my acting skill?"

"Mtchewwww!"

"Naomi, answer na!"

"You did well. In fact, don't be a surgeon, be an actress!"

"No oo!"

My mother came to Anita and pinched her cheek. "So you took the chicken?"

"Mama, sorry na! Please!" she pleaded, freed herself and ran away.

                 °°°°°°°°°

"Teach me how to twerk oo!" I exclaimed and hopped on the bed to sit beside Anita. "You know that they gave me the part as the anatagonist in the movie. I will be acting as the villain and bad woman who will be trying to break up the relationship of the male and female lead".

"How is twerking related?"