She closes her eyes breathing softly. Her chest rising up and down slowly. "That I can't ever get too comfortable. Not with friends, family, relationships. Somebody could be here one day and gone the next."

"But I won't tho-"

"How do you know that?"

"Because I promise I won't." I raise my voice slightly. "If you noticed ain't nobody really ever stuck around for me either. But you." She sits up so I can wash her back.

Dani looks over her shoulder her brown eyes meeting mine. "Why you lying?" She laughs. "You got all the girls after you and all the niggas wanting to hang with you."

I shrug. "Yeah for money, sex and this drug shit. Hell more people only hang with me because they scared to become my enemy. In reality people don't give a fuck about me though."

She nods understanding. "Yeah me either." She whispers.

She turns around grabbing my men body wash and my wash cloth and does the same thing I'm doing. The both of us cleaning eachother chest and looking eachother in the eyes. "I guess that's what makes us so good together."

"Yeah." She smiles leaning in and kissing me. I love how soft her lips feel against mine.

I pull her close to me kissing down her neck. She moans softly. "I'm gone take care of you no matter what." I vow.

And I plan to do exactly that.

•DANIELLE•
Dani

"Baee how much longer?" Kades whines his arms wrapped around my body while I search thru the racks.

"Don't start." I say with a laugh.

He mugs me. "Ain't no don't start. We done been in a hundred different stores and you haven't got one thing." He rants.

I pout turning around so that I'm facing him. His arms still wrapped around me. "It's not my fault that you forcing me to let you buy me shit. All these stores expensive as fuck." I say eyeing the price tags.

"I don't give a fuck." He says with his little mug on his lips. He the only guy I know that can look mean and funny acting but fine as fuck at the same time. "I told you I got something planned."

I roll my eyes. "Okay but I don't want you buying me all this expensive stuff especially when I can buy it myself."

Kades sighs. "Baby you are my lady I don't want you out here buying shit for yourself. Stack yo money up and sit on it. Anything you need I gotchu, besides you know I can buy all these stores and more."

"I hear you." I say trying to move away from his grip but he pulls me closer. He leans down kissing me all over my face and cheeks. I giggle trying to move but he won't let me.

"Girl don't act brand new. I see these niggas in here staring," he looks around frowning. "I'll shoot this bitch up." He threatens and I know he's serious.

"Okay okay if it'll make you happy I'll try to find something in here." I give in. Kades hands move down to my ass cupping it he rubs all on it not caring that we're in a store right now. "Baby stop we in public." I whine.

He smacks his lips letting me go. "Can you just find something baby? We on a time schedule right now."

I nod continuing to look in the racks. "Yes Khalil." I mumble.