Chapter 17: The One on One

Start from the beginning

"I-- 👁️👄👁️" Mina was lost of words while staring at her wide eyed. In fact. Everyone who heard the last word had eyes the size of dinner plates now.

Shiozaki started to mumble prayers of good luck and fortune for Ochako specifically while Mei continued to tinker with her stuff but going slowly, processing what just happened to this conversation just now. While Momo was drinking her tea to keep her composure from going to fangirlism in an instant.

"This is.... Wow. Never have i thought you'd be taking a liking into Mr. Blondie McFireCracker 'chako..." Mina said while Ochako covered her face, steam coming out of her ears, in short, she was now having a blue screen moment.

*Somewhere in the campus*

"Wtf is this feeling im getting?" A certain blond was questioning himself as he felt like some supernatural force was making him fall... In Love.

"Disgusting....

...

.....

....... I need more of this..."

He said as he eat spicy curry more, unbeknownst to him that the feeling was just across the lunch area in the form a gravity girl. Staying silent as he continued eating his curry, he couldn't properly pick a correct course of action of that feeling he just got.

-\\\-

"Ok... Well, that was shocking." Mina said as she clasped her hands to lighten the mood.

"How about you Shiozaki??? Who do you like?" Mina went close while dragging Ochako to the other side to continue to comfort her friend who was still having a blue screen moment. Now it was her turn to blush crimson red on the face, she wasn't sure of the feelings she had for Izuku and maybe he thought of her as a big sister at this point.

"Ummm.... My feelings are on the part near to love, but i dont think he will think the same, because maybe he would consider me as a big sister of something...." She said while her blush didn't disappeared.

"Well... Who?" Mina asked again with another mischievous grin on her face as she leaned closer to get Shiozaki to whisper the response to her ear.

"I have a liking into Izuku Uchiha."

Shiozaki said to her, silently enough to be between her and Mina to hear only. Now it was Mina's turn to be blue screen mode now as she stared at Shiozaki utterly shocked.

"I think you broke her." Momo said while she went towards the two girls who were having a moment.

'i aint getting paid enough for this...' Mei thought as she continued to tinker her stuff...

-////-

"OOOOOKAAAAYYY EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR THE LAST EVENT OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! NOW COME OUT ONE MORE TIME OUR BRILLIANT CONTESTANTS!" Present mic announced as people gradually filled the bleachers at a fast rate, not wanting to get late for the 3rd and final event of this celebration. The qualified students also made their way to the field again for midnight to brief them of the slots, players versing who and the rules.

"Okay, so here's how this works!" She cracked her whip as a holographic screen appeared on the platform she was stepping on.

"The qualified students are to fight a 1 versus 1 battle with the goal of reaching the finale, all students are to give it their all during these battles but in no way shape or form do you intend to kill them or severely injure them to the point of dying, failure to do comply so will be immediate disqualification from the event!"

Midnight cracked her whip again while the students were looking at each other with bloodlust and lust for glory in their eyes. Izuku was quietly listening to it all, he was already ready for a fight again, and he will have the pleasure of enjoying winning it all. Some students glared at him not forgetting what he did during the cavalry battle, they eyed him, glared at him, spite him, cursed under their breaths. Izuku ignored those and focused, he wanted to win this and show his power to the world and establish himself.