Chapter 17: The One on One

NOBODY'S POV

Currently Izuku just sitting on top of a thick tree branch rethinking doing his silent thinking. He was far away from the crowd and he certainly wasnt hungry after that cavalry battle. His plays from the sports festival, he had been rethinking his battle strategy and why he was sloppy, not quick thinking enough for a split second faster. All from the start of the obstacle race, the very start of it made him growl in annoyance at himself, he may be hallucinating about it but he's thinking that both his super overpowered gramps look disappointed in him right now.

'Damn my performance.... I didnt train enough, and i let myself be this sloppy and not realise it until now. The fact that i kept ignoring the training i want and let some thoughts and emotions cloud me and my battle sense.' his brows furrowed in fury and felt something hot form around his left hand. His Amaterasu had acted on reflex from his emotions. He let the flames dance around his hand as he self reflected on himself for the remaining time of his break.

He didn't even felt hungry.

His mind was too occupied that it battled his diminishing hunger. He wanted to improve and that thought was gonna be his starting point after this festival, right here, right now.

'hadn't been if i became a villain i might be improving more and more, heh, sucks to be my alternate self, theres no way in hell im gonna be a villain. I'll just keep on training and training until i get a groundbreaking discovery amd improvement on my eyes. Though interestingly enough... old man Madara never told me his Mangekyō ability, nor have i discovered it, maybe I'll figure it out on the one on one battles after this hour on break time.'

He thought to himself while resting his body on his spot.

-\\\-

Meanwhile girls from 1A and B were at a very big lunch table giggling, gossiping, and laughing on various topics they were sharing. Ochako, Momo, Mina were giggling and talking with Shiozaki while Mei was doing some tinkering with her gear and inventions, she did though enjoyed listening to the stories and topics they were talking about.

It was a lively group that started to get together during this festival.

They continued to talk with separate groups on the big table while talking to each other from time to time, the sight was refreshing to see that instead of glares and declarations, it was all fun and get together which made this the word in the sports festival its essence.

"So, which boys do you like so far?" Mina asked Ochako with a mischievous grin on her face. Ochako then started to blush red from the question and looked away slightly from her.

"W-well... I may or may not have a teensy tiny like on...." She trailed off, not sure of the reaction the group would give off, she felt nervous about it and her face started to glow a bright red on the cheeks. Mina giggled menacingly as she leaned closer, so did Momo and Shiozaki, Mei stopped for a bit trying to listen in on the good part of this conversation but acted as if she wasn't listening.

"Well? Who is it? Is it Izuku???" Mina said while pointing a finger at her, she giggled more while Shiozaki had her eyes the size of dinner plates, Mei almost chocked on her drink after drinking some for a brief moment.

"W-what?! No! That's not it!!" Ochako yelled in embarrassment while covering her face. Shiozaki gave a mental sigh of relief and Mina pouted slightly from the response.

"Weeeeeeel? Who is it??"

"I have a liking into Katsuki!" Ochako said so fast but the last word made everyone pause in shock and utter disbelief while looking at her as if she went crazy.