Knife

Alejandro POV

" JASON CALL A MEETING NOW" I growled at him " o..of course, boss right away" I heard him stutter a little from the other side of the phone I hung up the phone and throw it across the room "shit," I said under my breath " you know what you're doing Vanessa, and it's working" I growl lowly knowing she knows I can't live without her by my side she's my obsesión (obsession).

" Alejandro" I hear an annoying high pitch voice too well-known say, " what do you want Christina?" I say not facing her but looking at a painting hanging of Vannesa, the first gift I have gotten her " well since the slut is gone I can have you to my self" I can already see the stupid smirk on her face " don't call her A slut" I growl " unless you want me to shoot you in the head "I smirk now facing her, " baby I know you wouldn't" she says fake pouting and walking towards me and puts her arm around my neck.

" get off Christina," I say looking at her in the eyes, her boring brown eyes nothing compared to Vanessa's big green eyes "come on baby let me help you" she whispers in my ear I was gonna push her off until i hear someone walk in my office. "Hijo que estas haciendo!" ( what are you doing!) I hear my mom scream with an angry tone in her voice " mama it's not what it l-" I get cut off by Christina " I'm sorry Jeniffer but since the bitch is gone me and Alejandro are back together" she smirks at my mom "no me llames Jeniffer llámame señora Zuniga!" ( don't call me Jennifer call me Mrs. Zuniga) my mom growls at Christina " and also next time I hear you call Vanessa a bitch I will shoot you my self" my mom looks at her dead in the eyes "because nobody calls my "daughter" a bitch"  "no offense Jeniffer but Vanessa is not your daughter since she didn't have a wedding with Alejandro because he cheated on her cause he knew he can do so much better, someone like me" she says with a smug look on her face my mom grabs a knife out of her shoe and stabs her in the hand " AHHHH!" I hear Christina scream in pain as my mom twists the knife in her hand " that will teach you to shut your mouth bitch" my mom hisses and left the knife in her hand "OUT" she yells at her as Christina runs out crying.

" and you! Pensé que querías que Vanessa volviera, supongo que estaba equivocada" ( I thought you wanted Vanessa back I guess I was wrong) she says shaking her head "mama, OF COURSE, I WANT VANESSA BACK SHE JUST CAME IN AN-" " DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" She cuts me off and slaps me "pedon" ( sorry) I say rubbing my cheek "now, the men are waiting for you in the other room, and have someone clean this up," she says motioning the blood on the floor "of course mama," I say looking at her, she walks out of the room and slams the door, I let out a sigh of frustration and grab a glass of whiskey and gulp it down.

I walk out of my office and slam the door behind me, I keep my head up high looking at some men in the hall talking and not doing there work " get back to work" I glare at the men talking "yes boss" they both say fear laced there voice, they quickly scatter off back to their offices, I smirk at the reaction they had and kept walking towards the big white doors with golden designs on them. I push the doors open revealing my men sitting down all of them laughing and talking amongst each other, how can they be laughing when my queen is gone if anything they should be LOOKING FOR HER I said in my head, I cleared my throat and sat down at the end of the table they quickly stop talking and sit up straight fixing the papers they had in there hand "any sign?" I say a little calm they all stood quiet and looked at each other confused "VANESSA DO.YOU.HAVE.ANY.SIGN.OF.VANESSA." I say slamming my hands on the table "no..boss" I hear one of them say " and why not" I say angrily looking at all of them "no offense boss but...we didn't think you'd actually want us to find her, we- I thought she was just another slut you wanted in bed" he said and let out a chuckle I see all of my men look at him with a slight shock expression on their faces, I can feel my blood boil " don't you ever, AND I MEAN EVER CALL VANNESA  A SLUT" I say getting my gun out and pointing it at him " and to make sure you will never say it again you won't be alive to say it again" I say clocking the gun and pushing the trigger. The next thing I know the man is laying on the floor dead " anybody who dares disrespect Vannesa in any way will die not to fast like him, but a slow and painful death" the men all look at me with fear in their eyes "understood?" "yes boss," they say "good now I want information by tomorrow," I say walking out of the room.

"Hijo" I hear my father say " yes papa?" I say looking at him "your mom told me about Christina,.....please don't tell me you're replacing Vanessa so quick" he says a little anger in his tone "No papa absolutely not" I say getting a little angrier by the second "ok good because your mom is furies... I don't think I have ever seen her so angry" my father confesses and grabs a glass fo whiskey gulps it down, I hum in response and pour my self a glass of whiskey, I gulp it down and feel a slight burn in my throat but quickly go away by the second "have the men have any idea of where she could be?" my father says taking a seat on the sofa "no" I let out a sigh and rub my hand over my face a little frustrated "don't worry mijo you'll find her" he says and pats my back and walks into another room " where are you Vannesa" I whisper and take another glass of whiskey and gulp it down.