Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?

Start from the beginning

That I never knew the meaning of Christmas

(never knew, never knew, never knew...)

'Till you came into my life

I was lost in the dark

'Till you opened my heart

Like an angel shining bright

I wished on a star

And girl here you are

Suddenly I realize

That I never knew the meaning of Christmas

'Till I looked into you eyes

That I never knew the meaning of Christmas

'Till I looked into your eyes

(A/N QOTD: whats the name of the song and who sings it. Don't know if you all are old enough to know who that Is but imma try anyway. Regardless its one of my fave christmas songs)

We sing a couple more christmas songs as time pass by. Its so nice to spend some time like this. Just us.. The closest of closest of our family. Sean has become a part of my family too as we have gotten closer but even as much as I would love to spend every waken moment with him some time with my immediate family is always relaxing and fun. Especially as I don't get to see them all too often.

Yeah that is one of the sad things about my job not seeing my family around all the time. I mean I live with my mom in la but I'm planing on potentially moving out completely, like live just with me and my dogs for a wile, learn to live on my own. But Lani and nona lives in florida and Frankie lives in NYC. We are all spread out all over. Sure we all fly out to see each other but its not the same as it was when we where kids.

But on the other hand me, Frankie and Lani are all growing up too. Lani is married, Frankie is building his life in NYC and I'm doing the same in La. We are all grown adults. So is my mom and Nona. They're adults. But being a grown up doesn't mean you don't need your family around tho. Especially in my situation.

Enough of the sappy sad troughs. Its Christmas! Its a happy time!

We spend the night having fun together like a family not worrying about the world outside just saving this moment. After the clock strikes midnight we all open our presents together.

**********NEXT DAY **********

Next day (the 25th) is somewhat same as yesterday. We eat a lot of food, play games, just enjoy each other. But I've been eating more than I usually do and been somewhat moody. But its probably nothing.

«Baby doll can I talk to you for a second bellisima» Nona says as she leads me into the guest room she is staying in.

We sit down on the bed «is something wrong nona?» I ask

She looks me up and down for a second «Are you pregnant Ariana?»

My eyes widen. «No nona, I cant be... we ... we use protection. Its all good. Im not...» I start freaking out trying to explain myself

«I had to ask my dear. You've been acting moody and eating more than usual. Maybe I was wrong but just be cearfull baby doll» she kisses me on my head before she walks out leaving me behind to think

I cant be pregnant she is wrong. We use a condom always, at least I think we always use. But it was that one time... but I'm not pregnant after that.. I cant be.. No I'm not. But.... No Ariana you're not pregnant! Stop being silly. You cant be. Now stop thinking about it.

Maybe I should take a test just to be sure? No, at least not now. Im going to wait until I get back to LA. And then ill take it if I feel the need to. Maybe my mood and appetite will go away? Im at least going to ignore it... for now...

******NEXT DAY *****

Im still a little shaken up after what Nona Said yesterday but I'm not going to care about it for now. The only thing is that I've been kinda staying of the alcohol just in case. Its better to be safe than sorry right? Not that I really drink much anyway.

Now I'm waiting for Sean to arrive. We are leaving tonight but we are going to spend the rest of the day before that with my family. Hearing the car pull out outside makes my heart skip a beat.

I shot up from my spot on the couch and walk fast to the door when the doorbell rings with everyone else following close behind. Opening the door I see my boyfriend standing there, perfect as always and I take a leap into his embrace.

Tears roll down my face, happy tears, god I'm emotional recently. Burrowing my head in his chest he holds me closer for a second before tilting my head up to give me quick yet loving kiss.

As we where having our little reunion everyone else had just been standing by, watching in awe for how much love its between us.

I take a step back letting him come inside and greet the rest of my family before he came back, wrapping me up in his arms again. «Mm I've missed you so much»

«Ive missed you too baby girl» with that he kisses my head before we all walk back into the living room with the exception of mommy who went to the post office to get something that was sent here.

Snuggling up close to Sean on his lap on the couch I stay as close as I possibly can loving every second of it not worrying about the people around us.

*** Meanwile ***

-Joan's POV-

I just received the leather from the post office. Its from the lawyer but I have no idea what it is. Since its addressed to both me and Ariana I go ahead and open it. But as I start reading I realize I probably shouldn't have done that, that this probably wast meant for my eyes to see or ears to hear......

____________________________--

Whats written in the letter Joan got? And how will she react?

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina