"Wanna come sit Felicity?" Wren urged.

I shook my head. "Talk. I can hear you from where I am."

Emils eyes widened slightly but he cleared his throat and spoke. "Well, where would you like to start?" He asked calmly.

"Don't care." My patience was running thin. Not that there was much of it to start with.

"Okay," Emil muttered. "Well, let's start with this. How've you been? I know it's been awhile since I saw you."

I hummed sarcastically. "Yeah, a while. Five years to be exact."

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Yeah. Five years."

"Has everything been okay Felicity? I haven't seen you in a bit either." Wren looked the most remorseful. He and I had been inseparable when I was little. I remember when he left, how devastated I was. He promised to come back. Guess I wasn't worth keeping his promise too.

"Look, let's get this over with. I've been fine, now, tell me why you're here-and I mean why you're really here-so we can move on." I may have been overreacting, just a bit. But I was angry. And if you ask me, I had every right to be.

"Felicity, we're really here because we haven't seen you or Mom in a long while and we thought it was past time that we got over here." Cam didn't seem to understand why I was angry. He always sucked at reading a room.

"Why are you even here? I mean, you said when you left-a year and a half ago mind you-that you'd never set foot into this apartment again. So what the fuck are you doing here?" He scowled and crossed his arms over his chest. I expected him to say something, but we both knew there was nothing he could say to prove me wrong. He had said that. About a million times before he left. Of all my brothers, I expected him to come back the least. But I guess things aren't always what they seem. I sighed, shaking my head and taking a long drag of my cigarette.

"Okay, I can't do this." Emi stood up, and grabbed the cigarette out of my hand.

"Hey!" I cried angrily.

He shook his head. "You're 12 Felicity. I can't sit here and watch you smoke a cigarette like that."

My cheeks burned a bright red in anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat.

Emil sighed and sat back down. "I'm sorry Felicity, but you're way too young to be smoking cigarettes like that."

My fists clenched at my sides. "You don't get to make that decision."

"Fee, he's right. Do you have any idea how bad smoking is for you?" Wren's voice was still soft and sad. He looked at me with something I would equate to regret if I didn't know better.

"Will Mom be here soon? I wanted to talk to her." Emil held the cigarette in his hand but didn't do anything with it. I doubt he would even know how to put it out.

"Nope." I said, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

"Is she at work, or at the store, or what?" It was obvious Cams patience was even thinner than my own. He had always been hot headed. Me and him, were the only ones really. The others are all annoyingly calm and composed about pretty much everything. Or at least, they used to be. I have no idea what's changed since they left.

"Nope." I said, just to antagonize him.

"What do you mean no Felicity? Where is she?" Emil asked seriously.

I shrugged. "Beats me." There was no telling what their reaction would be if they found out Mom had left me here for a month. I had learned early on it was better to never tell adults about the things my mother did. And brothers or not, they were adults. I saw Emil and Wren share another look. "How long are you in town?" I asked, trying to direct the conversation into safer territory.

"A few weeks. Long enough to spend some time with you, and maybe see some old friends." Wren smiled, but it was still solemn and small.

"And where are you staying?" Don't say here, don't say here, don't say here.

"Here." I sighed in irritation as Emil spoke.

"And who said you can stay here?" I challenged.

Emil frowned. "Felicity, do you not want us here?"

"Well look at you Sherlock, guess I was pretty obvious huh?" They didn't get to do this. They didn't get to leave me in the dust of their lives and then waltz back in like it was nothing. They don't even realize how much shit they put me through. And that was their fault. All of this was their fault.

"Look, I can see how you'd resent us a bit, but maybe some time together is just what we need." Wren suggested. I bit the inside of my cheek in thought. I wasn't looking to mend anything with them. I had no desire to be civil with them in the least. But on the other hand, I suppose it was a bit unfair to let them leave without giving them a chance to make things better. And maybe, it would be nice not to spend one Christmas alone. I hesitated for a moment longer. If this really sucked, I could just stay at Jacksons for the next couple of weeks until they left.

"You can sleep on the couch. Don't go in Mom's room, she'll kill you."

"There are three of us." Cameron muttered under his breath.

"Not my problem. You wanna stay here, that's what's gonna happen."

I snapped my head to the door when I heard it click open.

"What the hell?" Jackson stood there with a brown paper McDonalds bag and a confused look on his face. I had forgotten about him.

"Hey Jacks," I said softly.

He walked in and put the bag on the counter. "What the hell?" He said again. All three of the men at the table looked at him oddly, Cameron sporting what sort of looked like a glare.

"Jackson, go up to my room, I'll be there shortly and we can talk." He gave me a look but nodded and did as I said.

"Who is that?" Emil asked absently, watching Jackson trapse down the hall to my bedroom.

"No one," I said. "Do whatever you want, and leave me alone." I grabbed the food off the counter and followed Jackson into my bedroom. I flopped down on the bed as soon as the door was shut.

"What the fuck just happened?" I said to myself, grabbing a fry from the bag. Jackson hummed.

"I was asking myself the same question Flick. Family reunion from the looks of it."

I glared at him. "Yeah, only I never agreed to have any 'family reunion'." I rolled my eyes. "Fry me." I stuck my hand out and Jackson put a few more french fries in my hand.

"So I take it you're not happy about this development."

I hummed. "Couldn't be less happy."

"Is now a good time to say I told ya so?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And what exactly did you tell me?"

"I told you On Saturday Flick," He smirked.

"Shit's going down hill. For real this time."

A/N-Please don't get used to these quick updates lol. All these chapters are prewritten and when they run out, updates will be much slower :)

Anyway, what are our thoughts? Flick thinks she's handling all of this super well, but maybe she's not quite as put together and tough as she thinks she is.