Chapter 79 - It's "borrowing" not stealing!

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah why?" You ask.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe the fact since we've been back from the trip you've woke up screaming?! Might as well take the job off the cockerel!"

You sigh, "I'll tell you after breakfast, c'mon let's just get ready."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Rapunzel, you're going to be shadowing us for a few days, while mine and your mother's anniversary is up, you'll be in charge."

You drop you fork shocked.

"For how long?" Rapunzel asks.

"Just for a few days sweetheart." Frederic looks at you in concern, "Are you okay? You've been slightly... jumpy the last few days."

"You can't go!!!" You shout out.

Everyone looks at you shocked.

"I mean, why not spend your anniversary here? We can make a perfect day for you both!" You smile sheepishly.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but we have a perfect spot were going to... but thank you for the offer." Ariana smiles.

Sophie clears her throat, "Heh, speaking about people going away... I and Ash  always go off and explore this time of year, you know when it's not too cold or too hot."

Ariana and Frederic glance at each other then look back at Sophie.

"For how long?" Ariana asks.

"Oh, it's just a day! Then we return!"

Frederic clears his throat, "Well, If it's just a day then that's fine."

Your eyes widen and you're terrified. But why?

"Is there something we need to discuss sweetheart?" Frederic raises a brow.

You glance down saddened, "No... it's fine."

Everyone goes back to eating except Frederic. He knows something is troubling you yet you won't say.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're in your room with Sophie.

You're pacing up and down while Sophie is just sat on her bed even more concerned about you.

Suddenly you stop pacing and turn to her, "We need to go down there today."

"Today?! Are you sure? I mean how about tomorrow?"

You shake your head, "It has to be today... you don't have to come, because if I'm gonna go down there I'm gonna have to "Borrow" the journal of Herz Der Sonne as well as whatever the other thing is."

Sophie stands up and puts her hands on her hips, "I'm in."

"Thanks, Sophie." You smile.

"Don't mention it." She starts to walk to the door.

"Really, I mean it!" You run up to her.