The Man With Wings

A few weeks at the Village

The villagers warmed up to me after a few days and i got myself a job in the village. i help gather supplies for the villagers and in return they teach me everything they know on how to survive. I have learned how to make potions and i know how to enchant weapons and armor thanks to the Librarian and the Tool Smith. Unfortunately I can't physically make positions because I don't have the materials but I do know the recipes

"Hey Y/n?" The weapon smith called I turned to him.

"Yes sir?"

"Can you get me some more coal? I'm running low" he asked kindly looking at the almost empty chest.

"You really need to work on keeping up with your supplies" I chuckled standing up from where I was helping the farmer. "But yes I'll get you more coal"

I headed back to my house to grab my armor and weapons. I put my cross body bag on and my bow over my head. I but my enchanted sword in its place and checked my arrow supply. I pulled back my hair and sighed.

I walked out of my house and headed to my black horses which I named thunder. I hopped on thunder and walked out of the stables, I waved goodbye to the villagers and headed off on my journey to a local ravine that was a day away journey.

I sped up thunder a little bit more as the sun started to set and the mobs started spawning in and coming out of caves. I avoided them as much as i could and killing some with my bow. I took a few stops to rest before making it to the ravine.

I jumped off of thunder and tied him to the fence post that was just outside of the ravine. I've been to this ravine a couple times. I looked down at the bottom to see the water and lava with stone. I've jumped down this ravine a couple times before so ive gotten confident in my abilities of making it in the water. I still had all three of my stripes so I've been pretty cocky.

I was getting ready to jump to suddenly getting knocked off of the top. I looked down at the ravine, by the looks of it I was gonna hit the stone. My heart was racing as I made closer and closer to the ground and to my first death.

Suddenly someone caught me and pulled me inside a cave about 20 blocks away from the ground. I started hyperventilating my heart racing ant the thought of falling to my death.

"Hey hey calm down it's okay" A man that looked to be in his early thirties. He was wearing a bucket hat with green and white stripes and his clothes consisted of green and black. Most importantly he had huge wings.

He checked my body to see if I had any injuries and told me to breathe in and out, to which I complied. "There you go"

"T-thanks" I stuttered out still in shock.

"What were you thinking jumping from that height?" He asked concerned laced in his voice.

"My horse bumped me off the side of the ravine..." I looked down.

"You just as reckless as one of my sons" he pinched the bridge of his nose "So are you with a group or alone?"

"I've been alone the whole time"

"Well my name is Phil" he stuck his hand out

"Y/N" I shook his hand

"You can come with me, I have 3 other boys who are part of this whole crazy situation" he offered

"I'm sorry sir but I have a home" I looked down, sure it would be nice to be with other people but I have the village to take care of.

"Well if you decide you want to join, just follow where the sunsets" the man smiled "Be safe I want to see you with all three stripes when we cross paths"

With that he blocked up the ravine feathers from his wings slowly fell until he was gone. I decided I would mine down to the bottom.

I went into unexplored caves and found as much ores I could till my inventory was full. I mostly had coal as that what I was asked to get but I got some gold and iron too. I climbed out the cave and looked up the ravine. I blocked up the ravine.

I released Thunder from the fence post and jumped onto him. I sped thunder up wanting to get home as soon as possible. I avoided all the mobs that were in the way. A couple hours later I watched the the stars disappear and the mobs catch fire.

I saw the village and sped up, I put thunder in his stall. I jumped off and got some hay for him. I waved hi to the villagers and went up to the Tools Smith and gave him the stuff he needed.

"Thanks Y/N" he pat my head I nodded and headed to the leader of the village to rant about my day.

————————————————————————
So my original draft got deleted because Wattpad was acting like a bitch so I had to re-write some of it, anyways I hope you liked the chapter! Have a good night/day ✨ LOVE YOU ALL YOU ALL AMAZING ✨

————————————————————————So my original draft got deleted because Wattpad was acting like a bitch so I had to re-write some of it, anyways I hope you liked the chapter! Have a good night/day ✨ LOVE YOU ALL YOU ALL AMAZING ✨