Ruined Portal

We headed off to our adventure, according to Wilbur no one explored this side of the map before. We walked for about an hour through the dark oak forest as Phil stopped.

"I think we should all group off to cover more land" Phil suggested. "Tommy your with me"

"Why can't I go with Techno" the boy whined.

"I want to keep an eye on you, Wilbur's coming with us so you don't have to be jealous"

Tommy just rolled his eyes crossing his arms, and Wilbur chuckled. Which made Techno sigh in relief, last time he was alone with Tommy everything went wrong.

"Guess that leaves Techno and Y/n" Wilbur winked with a huge grin.

"Let's meet back at the house at dusk," Phil said as he, Tommy, and Wilbur made their left in the forest.

"Let's keep going straight, we might be able to find a clearing" I suggested to Techno to which he nodded in approval.

"So, how much do you remember from the real world?" Techno asked looking down at me. He had his skull mask on it was cool and made him attractive not gonna lie. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Not much, just my name and age and somewhat of my appearance but that's it." I looked down and kicked a pebble we ended up in the mountains biome. "What about you?" I looked back up

"I remember the same but I also remember something like 'Subscribe to Technoblade?'" He sighed sadly "I don't know what that means though"

"It's okay we will make it out of here alive"

"Don't jinx us missy" he ruffled my hair. I giggled and he walked forward more hiding the blush on his face.

"What's the first thing your gonna do when we escape?"

"See my family I assume I have one" Technoblade said looking at me "and you?"

"Same, I wonder what they think about it? I wonder what i'm like"

"Don't think too hard on it nerd" Techno grinned as i rolled my eyes.

We walked across the stone ground crossing the mountain. We climbed down making note of where we were so we didn't get lost. As he walked into the Flower Forest Biome.

"It's so pretty here! Techno look!" i layed in the grass surrounded by flowers.

"I see" 'not as pretty as you' Techno looked at me blushing lightly.

"Come lay down! it's relaxing" I closed my eyes humming a disc tune called cat, Tommy played it yesterday and it was very relaxing.

"Maybe another day come on" techno walked away slowly i sent him a death glare and got up running to him.

Techno stopped and looked ahead only to see a broken obsidian rectangle. It had purple dripping blocks and obsidian. It was surrounded by lava and some red blocks with gold in the lava. The most importantly there was a chest.

"What is that?" techno asked walking closer to the portal taking out his sword.

"Ive seen this somewhere before.... Wait!" I went through my inventory i always kept the last book i had from the village. I opened the book and skimmed through all the pages till i ended up on a page. it was about portals.

"According to the book it's a abandoned portal, it was once a Nether Portal used for traveling to the Nether from the Over world." I read out then looked up at Technoblade.

"So step two, into beating this damned game?"

"Basically but there's more to it it's not easy theres new mobs" I held the book up to show him

"Well i figured that" Techno replied walking to the chest opening it up.

Inside the chest was two enchanted Pickaxes, iron ingots, and enchanted golden boots. I stared at the shiny materials in front of us in awe. Techno placed it in his inventory looking at me.

"We should head back i think we found something big" Techno said 'Now i can get my diamonds from Tommy'

"You think? It's a whole ass portal! Filled with loot!" I followed him as we headed back to the house. Techno just shrugged.

"I like this biome it has my F/F" I looked at the flowers at awe.

"Interesting" Techno responded.

We headed back to our house making random small talk till we made it back. It was a little bit past dusk, because as soon as we made it back we were confronted by a worried Phil and Tommy, and Wilbur smirking looking at us.

"Sorry we found something huge" Techno said looking at Tommy "I'll need 10 diamonds from our bet"

"Bullshit i found a mob spawner"

"Well i found a Ruined Nether Portal" Techno said casually, making Phil and Wilbur look at Techno in shock.

"A what??"

"Ruined portal we also found some loot Techno has it in his inventory" I said.

Tommy huffed giving Techno his diamonds as Phil rushed us inside the house before the mobs spawned.

Techno went to put his stuff away as i sat down. Tommy went to his room sulking about his missing diamonds. Phil went to make dinner as Wilbur sat next to me.

"So did you have fun hanging out with Technoblade?" He was grinning

"Yeah i did" i smiled softly thinking about the day

"Thats good to hear i can't wait to see you guys together" Wilbur winked before walking away leaving my face bright red. I hide in my hands blushing.
————————————————————————
Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! Remember you are ✨Amazing✨

————————————————————————Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! Remember you are ✨Amazing✨