Welcome To The Villiage

I sighed I've been walking for at least two nights, I was exhausted to say the least. I was carrying around my inventory taking a few rest stops here and there. I've been fighting mobs which I've been getting better at it if you ask me.

As I was about to rest I look around to see a giant golem walking around. Remembering what every golem belongs to, a village! I sprinted even though my hunger was decreasing I went faster and faster till I approached the entrance of the village.

I heard loud footsteps coming closer, I looked up only to be stared dead in the eye to a Iron Golem. I gulped as the iron golem looked me up and down and walked around me inspecting every aspect of me as if I was a enemy. To be fair I was someone trust passing.

"That's enough IG(Iron Golem couldn't think of a name)" I looked behind the Golem to see what looked like the leader of the village.

"Um hello" I awkwardly stood shifting side to side nervously.

"No need to fret darling come on" the old villager said grabbing my wrist gently leading me to one of the houses. I looked over at the Golem, he just nodded in approval as to which I nodded back smiling.

The villager lead me inside and gestured to one of the seats as to which I complied sitting down. The old man sat across from me smiling. "So what are you doing in this village of ours?" He smiles politely.

"Well you see sir I'm not from around here. One day, a few weeks ago I just woke up here and I've been alone since the beginning." I looked down at my feet, the loneliness has its perks but also it's downfalls.

"Is it troubling you dear?" The old man asked coming off as a father figure. "Your always welcome to stay and make a home here if you'd like, everyone is welcoming here"

I looked up at the villager surprised. "Wouldn't I be a burden? I mean I'm a stranger I could very well kill you!"

"But your not going too you have a kind heart, you can learn new things to survive and when the time comes, you can move on from this village and find the others"

"How do you know-"

"That will come in due time my dear, get settled into a guest house and we can talk more in the morning, get to know the people of this village, it's getting late we don't want those blasted zombies getting in" the old man sighed clearly concerned for his people.

I nodded and walked out of the house with the old man as he lead me to the guest house. The sun was setting and all the villagers lead there children inside to tuck them into bed and to hide away from all the monsters lurking by.

"I'll give you more knowledge I have about the others but do stay a while to rest and prepare as it's a very harsh world out there and you only have 3 lives" He looked down at my wrist making me look.

"I'll have to think about it, I don't want to be a burden to this village."

"We don't get much visitors we're happy to see someone new and like I said earlier you can learn different stuff"

I only nodded and smiled at him. He bid me good night and left. I sat on the purple bed looking at the chest ahead of me. I smiled at the new sense of safety. "Maybe I will stay"

I set my bag next to my bed, I'll empty it in the morning and sort my stuff. I laid in bed, it was soft and warm, I haven't felt this feeling in awhile. I smiled in content and closed my eyes to sleep. The moon shines through the window and there was a gentle breeze, the night was peaceful.

The morning came quicker then it should, I woke up and looked around. "Right I'm at the village"

I got up and grabbed my bag opening the chest. I sorted through the items that were junk and threw them in the chest, I kept the important stuff on me. I heard a knock, to which I walked to the door. The old man stood there next to another villager.

"This is the Cleric of our village, he's one of the many villagers that will help you" the Cleric smiled and waved to which I did the same.

"He's gonna give you a tour around the village"

"I hope you don't mind" The man said

"Oh no I'm perfectly fine with that!" I smiled and closed my bag walking out of the house.

"Welcome to our Village" The old man smiles

————————————————————————
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I did it instead of school work. I just wanna clarify Technoblade and the gang are gonna get introduced within the next two chapters I promise! This is background information! I hope you liked it leave a vote if you did it's free!

 I just wanna clarify Technoblade and the gang are gonna get introduced within the next two chapters I promise! This is background information! I hope you liked it leave a vote if you did it's free!