Chapter 28: Shit Went Down

"Eret?" I ask him confused about why he's in such a hurry. "Where are you going?"

"Something went down. Tommy blew up the community house." He answers, his usual happy presence now completely hidden behind a frown.

"He did what?" I ask him shocked. "Tommy wouldn't do such thing, and wasn't he exiled?"

"Look, I don't know all the details, I just know that right now, shit is going down and I need to be there, I need to be there for the others." He says, seeming very upset with the situation, which I totally get.

"Of course. Do you think Ranboo will be there?" I ask him and he shrugs. "If he is, will you tell him to meet me in the tunnels, I need to speak to him."

"I'll let him know if I see him. For now you have to stay here, because you can't get caught now." He tells me and I nod at him.

"I'm sorry for what happened, Eret."

"It's okay, I'll get over it eventually."

-

"Ranboo!" I gasp when I see him, he looked completely worn out. Drained of his energy, large bags under his eyes and a few scratches littered over his arms.

"You should've seen the scene, it was terrible." He mumbles out. "I don't get why they're doing this."

"Ranboo, no offense, but you look terrible." I state and he chuckles at that. "Come." I say and spread my arms for him.

He walks right into them, pulling me close and leaning his head on mine.

"I'm fine, no worries. Eret told me you wanted to speak to me." He tells me and pulls away from the hug.

"I wanted to know what happened back there, and how the others are holding on." I tell him and he lets out a sigh.

"They've completely lost it, Sammie. They lost themselves, their purpose, their friendship. They all choose a side that they think is the best, when in reality they're all wrong. Tommy is wrong, Tubbo is wrong, Dream is wrong, god, even Techno is wrong. Just, everything, everything is wrong." He explains and I hug him again, this time making sure he knows I'm really there for him.

"Relax, Ranboo. You're heart is racing, just calm down for a second, you've been doing way too much. You're drained." I tell him and he nods at that, still holding onto me.

"Tomorrow, at three. That's when they attack." He tells me. "Tommy joined L'Manberg again and now it's only Techno, Phil and Dream against them, but they're strong. They won't last a second and I have no way of fixing it."

He was getting frustrated, frustrated of feeling so helpless. It broke my heart to see him like this, so vulnerable.

"Ranboo, I believe you will make the right decision. I trust you with that." I tell him, giving him a little squeeze in our hug.

"I know, I just need to trust myself with it too."

"If you fall, Ranboo, if you somehow manage to fall, I'll fall with you."

I'll always fall with you.