"No! Why?" His sudden questions make me realise that I was being late for my work, but don't know I was not caring about it. "I can hear the volume of television it means you are at home.....and also you are calling on the time of your classes."

"No...I'm just going, but what about you?" I asked back. "I'm tired due to long flight. So I'm off work today." That was nice excuse to divert my mind but I was not going to believe it. "Wow! So you was not tired when you had to go on dinner with me? Right after you land here hm?"

"Hey, how can I? You are the rest of my life." I pressed my lower lip with upper teeth but turn in red also like I was never before. His simple but very effective line just make my heart go crazy. "Now stop to blush and get ready, I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes."

"For pick me up? Why?" I didn't wanted to make him run after me just for those little things. I mean he don't need to follow that unnecessary rules which everyone do for their partners. "For academy what else?"

"No thanks Mr. Park....I can go by myself. And if you forget that I have my friend who can bring me there also. You need to rest for now." I took a glance at my friend who was still busy in listening the news of accident that just happened yesterday. "But I'm-"

"Ok...thank you for listening to me ba-bye!!" I giggled just after hanged up the call in middle without letting him complete his sentence. His sweetness is actually that much which I can't bear. I really love yo-

Then I realised that I had never even say 'I love you' properly to him. After my first break up it was hard for me to repeat this words for someone now, and all the circumstances through which be both have passed...I never dare to say him those words for which he was craving to listen it from me for sure. Stupid myself!

-

Today was so tiring as all the students were on another level of energy to learn something new, but still we enjoy after seeing there enthusiasm. "I really enjoyed today." I said to Jina who was driving the car back to home because I was so lazy to do it. "Yhh me too! Don't know what they all have eaten today, actually they were learning like dancing machine." She said with huge smile and make me feel that she has also enjoy it really. "I was surprised that-" I turned my face towards the window for look outside, but that scenario didn't allow me to finished my sentence.

"Our house is going." I pointed my index finger at our house and turned to my friend who was still raising the speed of car without looking at me. "Yes I know." Her eyesight was on the road but not giving me a simple hint that what is going on. "Then why you didn't stopped?" Her shut mouth was making me more curious. I hope this girl will not do anything unexpected. "Will you say something...for God sake?"

Thinking that she may be need something because she always do some childish thing with me when she want something from me, so I sighed heavily before asking her wish. "Ok...what you want now?"

She stopped the car suddenly and make me to turn my head towards the place. I feel that have seen that place before, it was familiar.

"Why we are here?" I asked in confusion with shok when realised it's his house. "Get off from the car if you want to know." I unbuckled my seatbelt and get off from the car. He was already sitting in the garden when I walked to him. He raised his head from the mobile and smiled immediately after seeing me.

"Uh you are here finally. Let's go inside and take your bath first." I knitted my eyebrows together but narrow my eyes as everything was blur among me. "What you mean by let's go inside. And why you have bring me here?" I asked him first but then turned to Jina with frustrated face.

"You are staying here until your mother will not come back." He shoved his hands in pocket of gray trouser and smiled at me. "Who said this?" I raised my voice in surprised. "Who mean? I said this." He said so confidentiality. "What are you talking about Jimin? And second who said you to bring me here?" Now it was getting on my nerve. Out of blue this condition was standing among me and I was poor to do anything.