"Death will be fun," he attacked Osman as his men attacked Osman's alps. Osman and his alps gave a fierce and strong start, but they were outnumbered and the enemies started beating them.

Suddenly, an arrow flew to the back of one of the soldiers. It was Batur. Osman and his alps continued fighting, encouraged by the help they received, and Osman managed to kill their leader. Osman saw Batur and smiled in relief, continuing to slice through the enemies.

One of the soldiers held his sword to Boran's throat and pushed him against the wall, but Batur was faster. He shot his arrow, making the soldier fall back and confusing Boran. Batur continued shooting his arrows at the soldiers, making the alps confused yet relieved.

Osman, Konur and Boran heard Bamsi and Samsa Cavus's voices from outside of the cave and grinned. The voices motivated the alps.

"Hayy dir Allah!"

"Haqq dir Allah!"

"Hayy dir Allah!"

They sliced the soldier's bodies and slit their throats with confidence as Batur continued shooting his arrows until the last man fell.

Batur walked towards a smiling and wounded Osman, "Kardesim!"

"Batur...what can I tell you? Thanks to Allah, you arrived on time," thanked Konur.

"Eyvallah."

"How did you find this place?" asked Osman.

"He..." Batur nodded to the dead man on the ground, "fell for my trap. He brought me to you, kardes."

"Give me your pardon in this world and Qiamah," Osman said, reaching out his arm.

Batur shook his forearm, "I give it." The cousins hugged and nodded.

"Eyvallah Batur Bey," Konur thanked again, shaking his forearm. "You played a game to dastards." Konur then looked at Batur with concern and hope. Batur understood his expression and answered, "She is still sleeping." Konur's face fell a little but he maintained a straight expression; he knew Ceyda would be unconscious longer.

Suddenly, Gunduz bey, Samsa Cavus, and Bamsi bey rushed inside. "Abi! " Osman grinned.

Gunduz sighed in relief at the sight of his brother, "Kardaş! Çok şükür." He embraced his brother and nodded to Osman and Konur.

Osman then hugged Samsa Cavus and Bamsi Bey who were sad seeing Osman wounded from the torture. Bogac groaned and coughed from his wound, and they all turned their attention to him. "He is not alright," Osman told Bamsi as the alps went to help him.

Then, Abdurrahman Ghazi entered, shocking Osman and his alps. "Osman."

"Abdurrahman Ghazi?"

Abdurrahman smiled but his eyes were full of worry. Osman grinned and kissed his hand before touching it to his forehead.

"Osman..." Abdurrahman was relieved and hugged Osman.

"Thanks to Allah. So, my father came back."

Abdurrahman frowned as Osman looked towards the entrance of the cave for his father to walk in. His smile turning into a frown when no one entered. Osman looked at Abdurrahman, then Gunduz. Their eyes were full of sorrow.

"Abi, my father?" Gunduz looked away. "Abdurrahman Ghazi, where is my father?" Osman demanded, his eyes now tearing up with worry. "Tell me, where is my father?"

Gunduz finally answered, "Our father is sick, brother." Osman froze as Gunduz continued, "Now, our uncle Dundar has the deputation."

Konur and Boran looked at each other with sadness and worry, and Bamsi nodded to Osman to confirm.