-Mental-

Start from the beginning

I can't believe that we originally came here just for the sake of going somewhere and it all turned into this. I'm glad that this happened though.

[Y/N's point of view, 5 minutes later]

"This is it" Beomgyu said. Whoah, it literally looks so magical! Who would've thought that this was here. Why was this just in the middle of nowhere and why is it abandoned?

(Pretend that it looks identical to the imagine below but without the guy standing there)

How come the carriages are still slowly rotating around?

"Cool, right? I usually come here a lot. It was abandoned 5 years ago because someone had the bright idea to arrive with a gun and attempt to shoot everybody. Some people died and many were injured."

"Why is it still on?" You wondered out loud in curiosity. "Because they clearly left it on. It's always like that." You stood for a minute and looked at it in awe.

When he said it was something abandoned you expected some creepy old witches house, not a Ferris wheel. Can people still actually ride it?

Beomgyu started walking towards it and you of course followed him. You followed him up the steps that lead to the carriages too. "Wanna go on it? He asked.

You gave him an unsure look. What happens if it breaks or gets stuck? "It'll be fine, I'll be there with you and I've been on it countless times." He reassured you.

Eventually you got in one of the carriages with him. It's still moving, that's crazy.

"See? It's fine. Just don't tell anyone else that this is here, okay?" He waited for you to answer him and you nodded.

"I pinkie swear" You held out your pinkie and he looked confused. "Copy me" you told him and he did it too. After that you pinkie promised him, he laughed a little because he has no idea how that's considered a promise.

"How does that work then?" He asked with a smile on his face. "I promised you. It's called a pinkie promise or a pinkie swear. Basically it means that I'll be sure to not tell anyone, if I do I have to cut off my pinkie."