" Tia can you please pass me those files of Mr sharma which were with you for drafting "keerti said tia who was sitting next to her.

Getting no response , she looked at tia who was sitting next to her talking to someone with a shocked expression . But few minutes she cut the call and keerti lightly tapped on her hand .

"I am calling you since 15 min , and you are here talking. What was so important that you were talking in business hours and that too with these shocked expression.

"Areey dii you know the handsome that was coming to our office is already married " tia said dramatically like there was a war happening between india and china .

" so what he is married? What you have to do with him and on the top how do you know that he is married. You havent even seen him yet " keerti said looking for the file on the desk on Tia's table .

" Dii  that Raksha from designing department was telling me that she saw him with ayush sir with a baby girl in his hand and you know he  has a cool chocalately brown hairs , strong and chiselled jaw, high cheekbones and prefect nose . He is just looking like a model in Grey suit and you can just stop and keep looking at him for hours . I looked at his pictures , he really looked like a model . God why he is married" Tia said dreamily and making keerti more irritating. Finally losing her control , Keerti pinched her arm and tia came out of her dream land .

" ouch di . It was so hard . Why you did that " tia said rubbing the spot where keerti have pinched her and sat on her chair .

" stop dreaming and give the Mr sharma file if you have completed the drafting . I have to give it to ayush sir then " Keerti said while tia stood up from her chair with jerk .

" what you havent completed it yet . How will I give summary and submit the file tia " keerti said and glared at her who pouted.

" woh actually I was busy watching the pokemon movie so I forget ." Tia said fidgeting her finger while keerti shook her head . How to explain this 20 year girl who is herself a kid .

" leave it I will complete it . You concentrate on the Kalani's file " keerti said and moved to her cubicle .

After a hour , it was lunch break and vansh being the foodie came to keerti's cabin as sash have already given his presentation and the clients were impressed , tia was also free by now and keerti was the only one working. So he came to bring her to food court so that they can eat the home made lunch which keerti's mother sends for them .
" common oreo , come na . Cant you see this handsome and charming man is hungry and you are doing your work . If I dont eat on time , you know my fan following will decrease, I have not yet got married , I am viri .." vansh started speaking but stopped when a file hit his face .

"Done with your drama, drama queen . Now shut up . I will take 10 more min then I will join you guys " keerti said and looked the computer screen in front of her .

" what !!! 10 minutes , I will die . I dont even had my breakfast today in hurry . Okay if you are not coming give me the lunch . Let me see what yummy thing aunty have send for me " vansh said rubbing his hands and put his hand forward to pick keerti's bag but before he can do that keerti pulled the bag towards her side .

" dare you touch it . I know you and sash will complete it completely , and leave no bite for me . Stay for 10 min then we will go " keerti said put bag in her lap holding it and started doing the work again making it difficult for vansh to take the bag out of her grip .

Vansh glared her and picked out his phone from his trousers and started scrolling down the instagram . After good 10 min, picking her bag keerti shut the cabin door pulling vansh who was looking like he will die if he dont get food by now .