Tara Lee recalled how his voice had been strangely emotional as he made that statement. Of course it was.

Tara did not know this, but Kevin would never forget the Auction day where he was thoroughly embarrassed in front of his subordinates by the secretary who had attacked him through her auction biddings.

He was out to get revenge.

Although Senyu did not know the exact relationship between the secretary and Yinn Naron, they knew how to use that to their advantage. They thought it was finally time they pay back the shame and insults Bangtan had inflicted onto them.

The three people in the room all shared the same thought. Tara and Kevin straightened their posture, awaiting the commands of the man sitting before the office desk. His back was facing his subordinates, yet that did not stop them from shuddering at his intimidating aura. Gazing down at the illuminating city below his feet, the boss of Senyu's stoic but authoritative voice echoed throughout the room.

"Is she dead?"

"Yes, boss," Tara Lee immediately answered, "no one but the secretary and Yinn Naron were in the house, so there were no other witnesses of the poisoning. I watched Yinn Naron put the poison in her cookie, and the secretary took the cookie from the plate."

She recalled how none of Bangtan's members were in the house at that moment, which made the execution of her mission much more convenient.

Luck really was on their side.

After hearing the confirmation, the boss's lips had curled into a twisted smile on his wrinkly face. "Those Bangtan bastards must be in shock right now seeing her death." His tone was coated in mockery. "How saddening."

"Boss. Bangtan Co seems to be hosting a banquet for both underground and business presences. We received a message that Kim Seokjin had personally sent you an invite. According to the informant, Orin was also invited." Kevin paused as the boss seemed to be contemplating something. "Should we decline as usual?"

Senyu's leader was the core of their organization, so he rarely showed up to any public events. Even for Senyu's annual auction, he had just overlooked briefly the opening ceremony before taking his leave. There was no need for the boss to attend these events, anyway, since his subordinates that were great in number would have no trouble handling them alone.

"No, I will attend this time. Contact Orin as well and tell them there's been a change of plans. And Tara Lee. You will go back to being Bangtan's staff and continue to gather information. Report back to me weekly." To the two members' surprise, the boss slowly spun around, interlocking his fingers on the table with a thoughtful smile.

Just imagining Kim Seokjin's usual smug expression being replaced by horrified shock was enough to throw him in a state of ecstatic hysteria.

The tables have finally turned.

✿✿✿

"Stop turning the damn table, Jung Hoseok. You're going to end up flipping it."

Yoongi's voice rang out in annoyance as he steadied the long conference table that was starting to tilt to one side. After learning about the attempted assassination that had occurred in their house, all seven members of Bangtan were now present on the third floor's conference room.